Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WBC interim heavyweight champion Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peter (28-1, 22 KOs) got more than he bargained for with late sub Jameel McCline (38-7-3, 23 KOs) on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City. McCline dropped Peter with an uppercut to the the neck at the end of round two then floored Peter twice more in round three. Peter, however, was able to regroup, while McCline began to slow down and the bout became very tactical the rest of the way. Peter seemed to outwork McCline down the stretch to win a unanimous decision by scores of 113-112, 115-111, 115-110. McCline is now 0-4 in world title fights.

·
Registered
149 Posts
sam peter by knockout in 5. He's getting too good and Oleg only has a puncher's chance. Sam is also not as distracted as Hasim is-he'll avoid a slugout if he's getting the worst of it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
masquev isnt a big puncher at all. and peters has a good chin. Peter will definently get rid of this fool.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I hope Peter does get the title off Maskaev. Hes the worst champion of the 4 IMO and Peter is more likely to try and unify belts if he can get hold of one.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope peters can unify them, that way when someone beats him, the belts will still be unified.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yep. Im at the point where i just want anyone to unify the belts, i couldnt care less who does it out of the 4:laugh: Hopefully someone will KO Wlad along the way though;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
david haye beats them all!!!

he's gonna put HW boxing back on the map when he unifies the titles.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Haye's a good fighter.. hes quick, powerful and very strong. Hes fighting Mormeck for the Cruiserweight belts sometime around September then stepping up to HW. Hes a very talented fighter, but im not sold on his whiskers:laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i trust both tommy's and shanes judgement so this makes it hard for me to decide without seeing the guy. Anyone know who he fights next and if its on tv.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
He fights John-Marc Mormeck for the WBA/WBC Crusierweight belts. Im guessing it will be on TV other there, i dunno if Mormeck is usually or not though? Haye is a few fights away from fighting someone like Sam Peter, remember hes only had 1 pro fight at HW.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Haye is overhyped. The fight will probably be shown on MSG Lance. Also, there is no "S" at the end of Sam Peter! Lol.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Haye comes in around 220lbs... overhyped he may be, but that doesnt mean he wont be able to win a title at HW:laugh: I refuse to believe Chageav,Maskaev or Ibragimov are any better than Haye...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill agree there, i dont even need to see this haye guy fight to know he has achance against those three.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts