1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
10 light middleweight Joel Julio 33 (30) - 1 vs Jose Varela 23 (16) - 3

10 middleweight Joe Greene 19 (14) - 0 vs Jose Miguel Torres 20 (18) - 3

Anthony Thompson-Ishmail Arvin

Carlos Hernandez-Hector Alatorre

Here are the 4 fights for this week. The Julio fight is tomorrow night.

Info on Fights

julio's opponent went 12 rounds with edison miranda at middleweight. Green's opponent has never been ko'ed. Thompson lost his last fight to yuri foreman by ud and he lost by tko in the 3rd round along time ago. Hernandez lost his last fight and his opponent has lost his last 4 of 5. Hernadez nor alator are big punchers. I think a ud in all fights are a safe bet.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need help from anyone willing to provide it. Please post boxrec links to the records for the 4 guys in the last two fights. Also, youtube videos would be beneficial.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
julio - ud
greene - ud
thompson - ud
Hernandez - ud

Info on Fights

julio's opponent went 12 rounds with edison miranda at middleweight, julio most likely isnt ko'ing him. Green's opponent has never been ko'ed. Thompson lost his last fight to yuri foreman by ud and he lost by tko in the 3rd round along time ago. Hernandez lost his last fight and his opponent has lost his last 4 of 5. Hernadez nor alator are big punchers. I think a ud in all fights are a safe bet. You can risk laster ko bets on julio and greene but they are risky imo.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Julio tko 11
Greene UD
Thompson UD
Hernandez UD

Im looking forward to the Julio fight i think it will be really entertaining.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Joel Julio - KO9

Joe Greene - KO7
Anthony Thompson - UD
Carlos Hernandez - UD

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Julio - UD
Greene - UD