Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I must admit i'm very surprised here. A class poster like calzaghefella says he's leaving the forum and all everyone has done is made a joke of it. No one bothers to ask WHY? whats wrong? I'd have thought at this time with all the supposed poaching going on i'd have thought someone would try to stop a good poster leaving.
I'll be sorry to see you go Chris

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I think we all know why if you've been reading but there would be no point in starting the discussion in this thread since I think Chris said what hes had to say in the past. I hate to see him go, but to each his own ya know?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I hate it when good posters feel they have to leave

·
Registered
841 Posts
I must admit i'm very surprised here. A class poster like calzaghefella says he's leaving the forum and all everyone has done is made a joke of it. No one bothers to ask WHY? whats wrong? I'd have thought at this time with all the supposed poaching going on i'd have thought someone would try to stop a good poster leaving.
I have nothing against the guy and don't care at all if he leaves, but it is absolutely pathetic to start a thread just soak up sympathy. He could have just left instead of making this poor attempt to get ppl to shead a tear over his absence and start another load of drama. Boo hoo:thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah how will we ever survive?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts