Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As alot of you probabley already know by now, I have a huge assortment of boxing gloves in my collection. Well over 50 gloves. Ranging from Everlast, Cleto Reyes, Grant, Title, and so on.

Im about to purchase my first brand new house and im needing to sell alot of my stuff. I plan to get rid of about 20 or so of my gloves. Mainly the ones that I never use. If anyone is interested in purchasing some brand new gloves at a discount price, send me an email at [email protected]

I will upload my list of gloves shortly. Thanks

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here are the gloves that are for sale:

Red Title leather training gloves (never worn) - $40 obo

Red Everlast Bag Gloves (never worn) - $60 obo

15 obo

15 obo

Title Black leather training gloves (never worn) - $35 obo

TUF WEAR 18z Large leather training gloves (never worn) - $50 obo

Title pro bag gloves 14 oz (never worn) - $35 obo

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ringside professional fight gloves 8 oz - once worn - $45 obo

Title Bag gloves - never worn - 12 oz - $25 obo

$10 a piece

Now I have about 20 more gloves, more higher end stuff that Im going to hold on to for now. These are just the ones I had for show in the man cave and never used. Let me know if you'd like to purchase some. I will give you better deals on multiple glove orders. Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
What are the arrangements for buying and selling these gloves? How is the money and product exchanged? Im interested in the brown title bag gloves 14oz. What material are they made out of?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are the arrangements for buying and selling these gloves? How is the money and product exchanged? Im interested in the brown title bag gloves 14oz. What material are they made out of?
They are Leather. 14 oz bag gloves. Never been used. I take paypal if you'd like to pay that way. Once payment is recieved. I will ship out to you the next day. Email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss more. Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Can you list the sizes next to the products please? You only stated one was large. I have pretty big hands. I wear large in 12oz gloves so...I don't know if any of these will fit. I prefer 12oz...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you list the sizes next to the products please? You only stated one was large. I have pretty big hands. I wear large in 12oz gloves so...I don't know if any of these will fit. I prefer 12oz...
Which gloves are you looking at and I can be more specific. I have plenty of large gloves that I never wore due to being to large.

The Tuf Wear 18 oz's are very large

I do have 14 oz cleto reyes laceup's that are large and will definitly fit you but they will be a little more due to the brand and being brand new

All the title bag gloves are large and between 12 and 14 oz's.

·
Banned
32 Posts
im interested in 14 and 16oz goves, what can you offer?

Also a pair of bag gloves, would rather new for all but open to anything dependant on price,

also do you ship overseas?i cant pm so cant message you privatly

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im interested in 14 and 16oz goves, what can you offer?

Also a pair of bag gloves, would rather new for all but open to anything dependant on price,

also do you ship overseas?i cant pm so cant message you privatly
I will ship overseas but shipping is obviously higher. Most of these gloves have never been used by me. I had them as decoration for my room. Email me at [email protected]lobal.net and we can negotiate further. Thanks Bud.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im adding a pair of brand new 18 oz Large Cleto Reyes (white) for sale. - $100. 300 dollar value - made in mexico.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts