·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
any more 16oz gloves man?
This is what I have left that you may be interested in Thierry:

1 14 oz synthetic leather title bag glove
1 14 oz real leather title bag glove
2 14 oz real leather title sparring gloves (these feel like 16 oz's personally)
1 18 oz cleto reyes training gloves
1 20 oz tuf wear training gloves

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hi, can you post a list of what you got left.
I'm interested in a 14oz or 16oz all leather gloves.
Thanks
Sure thing man. I'll just delete what I've already sold, hows that? just check back to the first page to see whats left.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good news, I can use the 14oz gloves you sent me for sparring. My gym spars with 14oz and up.

Are they meant for sparring? Also wondering if you have and head-gear/groin protection gear?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Do you also have other boxing accessories ?
Such as boxing shorts, wraps etc..
Good news, I can use the 14oz gloves you sent me for sparring. My gym spars with 14oz and up.

Are they meant for sparring? Also wondering if you have and head-gear/groin protection gear?
All I have are the remaining gloves. Sorry guys. I do have a massive collection of boxing dvd's though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just wondering if you still have those 12 oz Red everlast professional hook and loop gloves you talked about in my topic two months ago.. (near the bottom of the first boxing equipment page threads)...

Turns out some lucky guy bought the gloves I wanted from title at the steal of a price before I had the chance to tell my parents when I came back on Thanksgiving....so since i'm SOL, I was just wondering if you still had a pair to sell to me around the 50 dollar price they were sold at or if those are gone...I'm trying to find another deal like that again but the Christmas deals have been very underwhelming from Title and Ringside...disappointed to say the least...is there another major cite for buying boxing apparel lol?

·
Registered
34 Posts
What gloves do you have? I was looking on your link and all i could win was fight collections. no gloves. I am looking for some gloves with really good knuckle protection. My right knuckle is tender, and has never fully recovered from the result of a unfortunate fist fight. and I don't want to aggravate it any further. Please let me know.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Both of these would fit your needs, especially the tuf wear gloves, although they are big. Le tme know if you are interested.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Those TUFs are to big. How many oz's are the title? The everlast looks pretty good too. What are the prices for those 2? If I end up getting a pair its gonna be in the beginning of Jan. The holidays takes its toll on ones wallet.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Those TUFs are to big. How many oz's are the title? The everlast looks pretty good too. What are the prices for those 2? If I end up getting a pair its gonna be in the beginning of Jan. The holidays takes its toll on ones wallet.
the titles are 14 oz and the everlast are 10 oz. Make me an offer on the two.

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
White Cleto Reyes

Do you still have the white Reyes gloves Lance? Those would be perfect for getting autographs on them. Let me know and a photo would be cool but I have an idea what they look like anyway. Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would like to see all the gloves you have for sale, if that is possible. I just want to see what else u got before I make up my mind. Thank you.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Do you still have the white Reyes gloves Lance? Those would be perfect for getting autographs on them. Let me know and a photo would be cool but I have an idea what they look like anyway. Thanks.:thumbsup:
they are still for sale. Just make me an offer. They are brand new, never used

I would like to see all the gloves you have for sale, if that is possible. I just want to see what else u got before I make up my mind. Thank you.
pictures are on the front page, I have marked the ones that have been sold.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts