Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gerald (Violent Demise) contacted me today and told me that Lorenzo's (Wicked) brother was killed. Gerald and Danny (Rotten) are headed to the funeral in Oakland. Life is fragile. Appreciate everyday knuckleheads. I created this thread to encourage all of you to show your support.

Don't ask for details. I don't have them.

-Shane

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Very sad to hear. And you are right Shane, life is fragile, enjoy it to the fullest. And let everyone know how you feel about them cuz you just never know. I will put VD, Rotten and Wicked in my prayers.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
thats too bad, I hope the best for them.

As for the topic of death. My advice would be to not fear death. But then again, don't accept it. Live life the best that you can, and hope that you go to a better place after death.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
My thoughts go out to Lorenzo and is friends and family. Losing a friend is hard enough. Losing family is life changing. RIP bud.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
My sentiments and prayers go out to Lorenzo, Gerald, Danny and their families. There are no words that will make things better, just know that we all wish you guys the best. Keep your heads up.

·
Registered
772 Posts
my thoughts too go out to Lorenzo and his family.... i also lost a brother in a car crash... it was the hardest thing i had to go through in my life... but time heals itself... you have to stick with your family through these hard times and hopefully all will be restored.... you will be in my prayers guys.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Im sorry to hear that, My condolences go out to Lorenzo and his family.

I haven't been on this site too long but I've come to appreciate the somewhat tight community, thats sad 2 hear man.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Sorry to hear such sad news My condolences to Lorenzo, family & friends R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All of you guys are very welcome. Homies are homies. I've been praying for all of you guys.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
All of you guys are very welcome. Homies are homies. I've been praying for all of you guys.
Thanks. His name was Alex Lopez. He was only 18. He was a good kid. Very smart. And always very helpful. He wanted to be a fireman. He looked up to Lorenzo. But he never followed in his footsteps. But he did listen to him. Lorenzo always told him to be better than him. Alex learned a lot from Lorenzo's mistakes. He was set to move to Los Angeles next year and attend UC Irvine. Lorenzo is devastated

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Thanks. His name was Alex Lopez. He was only 18. He was a good kid. Very smart. And always very helpful. He wanted to be a fireman. He looked up to Lorenzo. But he never followed in his footsteps. But he did listen to him. Lorenzo always told him to be better than him. Alex learned a lot from Lorenzo's mistakes. He was set to move to Los Angeles next year and attend UC Irvine. Lorenzo is devastated
Wow, man I got younger brothers myself, I couldn't imagine what it must feel like. Again, my condolences and I hope Lorenzo and his family can keep their heads up through this incredibly rough time.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn sounds like a great kid. I have two younger brothers myself, and I'd be floored if anything ever happened to them. God Bless you all.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.