Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Votes are due by October 1. We ran a little late this time around because very few fit the criteria and we honestly just forgot about it. There are 4 choices.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bucknutz is MIA. Last we all heard, he was having family troubles and needed a few weeks off and then never came back. I included him in because he was a great member and mod and if he never comes back, I feel he deserves the remembrance of being in our HOF. He also fits the qualifications.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Bucknutz is MIA. Last we all heard, he was having family troubles and needed a few weeks off and then never came back. I included him in because he was a great member and mod and if he never comes back, I feel he deserves the remembrance of being in our HOF. He also fits the qualifications.
I'm sad to hear that :(:(. He was one of the best members on the site :(.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Makes no sense to vote somebody that ain't here no more. And I don't like having to pick between my 2 homies. They shouldn't be in the same poll

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Then vote for hugo. I'm sorry we can't make the poll to your needs haha.

Also, You don't vote for active boxers to go into the HOF. Gary may not be active, but he still imo, deserves the honor.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I'm voting for HugoBox over Bucknutz. His posts are generally good and well thought out, and he's a cool guy too. In fact, that goes for both of them. But I give the edge to HugoBox.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Then vote for hugo. I'm sorry we can't make the poll to your needs haha.

Also, You don't vote for active boxers to go into the HOF. Gary may not be active, but he still imo, deserves the honor.
Isn't the point to vote for most the deserving? Not the least deserving

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I'm voting for HugoBox over Bucknutz. His posts are generally good and well thought out, and he's a cool guy too. In fact, that goes for both of them. But I give the edge to HugoBox.
Same. I voted for Hugo. Good posting, active member and knows his stuff.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Can I ask a question?? Why was my name removed from the HOF list?? I need to know as soon as possible

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Welcome back CJ.
Thanks Callam Looks like this place is still an old boys act huh I'll vote for Hugo too. He's one of the ever decreasing number of real boxing enthusiasts here.
Wonder what Lance's new criteria for induction is now ???
LOL

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Thanks Callam Looks like this place is still an old boys act huh I'll vote for Hugo too. He's one of the ever decreasing number of real boxing enthusiasts here.
Wonder what Lance's new criteria for induction is now ???
LOL
Wasn't it changed to 6 months and 1,000 posts or something? I don't mind that system. So long as it's kept consistent.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.