Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on setanta 2 in ten minnets there is countdown to the fight.Then on setanta 1 @ 10.30pm the show starts :D:D:D

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
on setanta 2 in ten minnets there is countdown to the fight.Then on setanta 1 @ 10.30pm the show starts :D:D:D
After the Jiminy. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
After hours of research i will not be able to see this fight ........ :S so i will not be active on the the forums until somone puts the fight up on the forums :D Hope it will be soon tho cause ill miss all of u guys :p

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
After hours of research i will not be able to see this fight ........ :S so i will not be active on the the forums until somone puts the fight up on the forums :D Hope it will be soon tho cause ill miss all of u guys :p
If i see any links artound the forums i'll be sure to pass them on Brutus, there should be some up later.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Brutus if you had satellite dish i know where the fight is for free,RTL on 19 east i have been told will show the fight.The channel is in German but so what you could watch for free.1 west there be a channel or 2 thats cracked for codes could also watch this.ALB card holders who watch footie might get from 16 east as well.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ALB card holders who watch footie will get from 16 east,the show starts there @ 2am gmt on channel supersport 1 @ 11449h 27500.Iv just checked my tex for this channel.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ESPN feed on 10 east could be the boxing tonight
Ident GCUK
12688h 6111
this feed was showing horse raceing its now showing boxing.One of hollyfield old fight is just about to start.This feed is showing free 2 air atm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts