Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I'm training very hard and I'm ready to go," said Sugar Shane Mosley today about his November 10 PPV clash against Miguel Cotto at Madison Square Garden in New York City. "I believe my combination of speed and power will be too much for him....Miguel coming up from 140 to 147, I can't see it....I'm looking for a knockout." Shane's father/trainer sounded equally comfortable. "He knows he not stronger than Shane, he's not faster than Shane....Cotto is worried about fighting Shane."

Mosley is gonna tax that ass all night long.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
BigDigga said:
imagine the reaction of the crowd when(if) it happens
I just hope its a good fight with the best man getting the win

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
the possibility is sincerly there, but i dont think it'll happen, I see an awesome fight but with the healthier, younger and physically stronger man winning.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TysonJones said:
the possibility is sincerly there, but i dont think it'll happen, I see an awesome fight but with the healthier, younger and physically stronger man winning.
Your Cotto glasses are blinding your good judgement!

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I really don't see this fight going the distance so I can't wait for Nov.10th. Mosley looking for a KO makes it even more exciting cause you know Miguel will definitely go for the kill.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Hes an awesome counter puncher with great speed, Cotto will keep coming forward and getting countered. I think Mosley will win all the early rounds, then Cotto will make a late charge but SSM will hang on for the win.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Hes an awesome counter puncher with great speed, Cotto will keep coming forward and getting countered. I think Mosley will win all the early rounds, then Cotto will make a late charge but SSM will hang on for the win.
if mosley works cotto' body like i think he will, he may get that ko he's looking for. like i said before body bangers usually aren't used to getting hit to the body. i think we may see hatton and cotto take shots to the body that will severely effect them costing them a victory. they both get up in weight in between fights, so i bet their midsections won't respond well to body attacks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts