Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
LOL this i think will be a great fight cause mosley is one of my favorite fighters and he's just gonna batter mayorga. Atleast theyre cool mayorga gave him a hand shake it was pretty funny making fun of his eye color calling him a girl lol. And Mayorga smoking ah man he's gonna get whooped lol

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was surprised by the handshake too. Mayorga is a little more respectful than usual but he's still gonna get brutally stopped. It's gonna be a great entertaining fight.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I learned to respect mayorgas "machismo" act (spanish word lol) Macho man basically he acts big and thats basically how it is in spanish countries. Never back down and never let them see you're in pain never show fear and so on so thats why he acts like he does. he acts like a "man" in their eyes thats how a man is. I learned to respect him cause he's a respectful person...after the fight lol but its all to get in their head.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
That is awesome that Mosley if calling out Margarito cuz that is THE fight I want to see!!

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Watch it be like what happened with ali and frazier. Ali lost to frazier then george took the title and ali came back and owned him for it. I hope mosley gets the fight so cotto comes in and takes it back lol if he does get the fight.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
This is going to be an exciting fight. I though Mayorga was going to disrespect Mosley somehow, but overall he surprisingly gave Mosley his props before the fight. I say Mosley will win this by a late stoppage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mayorga is the guy who knocked out the guy, who knocked down mosley in their first fight winning both fights, and mayorga won the rematch with that same guy after knocking him out in the first fight.

I think I said that right. Poor Vernon Forrest. Lose to such a crappy fighter with no skills after dismantling a fighting with the best skills in the world.

So this is a scary thought, if Mayorga wins the fight, Does he go down in history as a better fighter than both Vernon Forrest and Shane Mosley?

LMAO That would be un real.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Lol it would cause look how Oscar tore him up and Mosley going in there and getting whooped iono. But you gotta understand that styles make fights. Theres always that one guy that is your kryptonite.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hehe mayorga cracks me up, he has kinda become more of a clown than a smacktalker and i doubt anyone really takes him seroiusly. But yeah Mosley will stop Mayorga in the later rounds.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
This is going to be an exciting fight. I though Mayorga was going to disrespect Mosley somehow, but overall he surprisingly gave Mosley his props before the fight. I say Mosley will win this by a late stoppage.
I pretty much see it like you, although I don't think Mayorga will be able to resist the temptation to disrespect Mosley before the fight.

Mayorga is the guy who knocked out the guy, who knocked down mosley in their first fight winning both fights, and mayorga won the rematch with that same guy after knocking him out in the first fight.

I think I said that right. Poor Vernon Forrest. Lose to such a crappy fighter with no skills after dismantling a fighting with the best skills in the world.

So this is a scary thought, if Mayorga wins the fight, Does he go down in history as a better fighter than both Vernon Forrest and Shane Mosley?

LMAO That would be un real.
Er....no.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
The thing that gets me is, If Mosley is saying he wants Margarito after this fight, does that mean that DLH v Margarito is no longer a possiblity? They are business partners so they had to have talked about it. Just don't think he would have said anything about Margarito if that fight had a chance of being signed?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
The thing that gets me is, If Mosley is saying he wants Margarito after this fight, does that mean that DLH v Margarito is no longer a possiblity? They are business partners so they had to have talked about it. Just don't think he would have said anything about Margarito if that fight had a chance of being signed?
I don't think De la Hoya is looking at someone like Margarito for his final fight, too much risk. It looks like Oscar will fight Pacquiao in his final fight.

G

·
Always good to see Mayorga take a beating.

I'd love to see Mosley-Margarito more than any other WW fight out there.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I don't think De la Hoya is looking at someone like Margarito for his final fight, too much risk. It looks like Oscar will fight Pacquiao in his final fight.
Defenetly, he would have announced something by now,but he's still hiding under his bed hoping for Margarito to gte hit by a car or something, in a way it's a shame cause all the true greats allways took a dangerous challenge at the end I could name quite a few who got carried out on their shields, I gues he don't mind being remember as a semi great.....

Always good to see Mayorga take a beating.

I'd love to see Mosley-Margarito more than any other WW fight out there.
Some one has to take the beatings and I'm glad is him, I love it when they make him eat his words, even thoug he seemed semi civilized at the press comferense it won't last, the guy's a vulgar low life and he can't change his stripes

Mayorga will get dominated in this fight with ease.
The classy Shane Mostley defenetly has enough left to school this raw brawler, it will be fun to watch as there's allways the possibility of Shane catching something, but in the end Shanes superior skill should prevail and he should aminister another brutal beating to Mayorga's record

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I would like to add my admiration to Mr Mostley for having the courage to issue a challenge to Antonio Margarito, defenetly a class act showing a lot more balls than his associate ODLH, even thoug his career is close to an end I beleive he's one of the few who could actually beat Margarito,his excellent preparation, could carry him to a victory against the TJ Tornado, but lets not get ahead of our selves, let's see what happens with Mayorga.......

1 - 20 of 83 Posts