Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see this fight if Hatton beats Castillo. The fight could easily happen at 147. Thoughts???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
man this would be insane. MOSLEY is the man, even though he pissed me off way back when he won a decision with De La Hoya twice, but HATTON is the man too... I don't know what to do here.. Hatton is strong and forthcoming, But Mosley is quick and some what powerful... i don't know who I would go with if they were to fight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
Il wait till after the Castillo fight to call this one.Hatton looked terrible at 147 against Collazo, who was a guy Mosley absolutely dominated. When stepping back down to 140 he was again poor against Urango, supposedly has a virus which drained his energy during that fight though.

Ricky's my man and il back him all the way. No excuses against JLC though, the old Ricky has to come back else he wont win it. Simple as that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
Good fight but SSM would win by ko.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Good fight but SSM would win by ko.
i wasn't aware that hatton had a bad chin. :confused:

mosley cant fight at a fast pace these days and thats what would be needed against hatton.

i could see shane edging the first half of the fight then hatton building a big points lead in the second half when ssm tires.

neither guy gets ko'd, both chins are solid.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
i wasn't aware that hatton had a bad chin. :confused:

mosley cant fight at a fast pace these days and thats what would be needed against hatton.

i could see shane edging the first half of the fight then hatton building a big points lead in the second half when ssm tires.

neither guy gets ko'd, both chins are solid.
:laugh: I knew you was comming after me after I wrote that post. But I dont think the fight will ever happen. But I think that SSM hits to hard.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
:laugh: I knew you was comming after me after I wrote that post. But I dont think the fight will ever happen. But I think that SSM hits to hard.
:laugh:

id say mosley and hatton have equal power, mosleys faster but hatton is fitter. both chins are solid and hattons better to the body. shane obviously has the edge in skill though.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
id give mosley the edge on power and hatton the edge on stamina, ill take mosley, but hopefully if it does happen, the winner fights pretty boy.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
tysonjones said:
id give mosley the edge on power and hatton the edge on stamina, ill take mosley, but hopefully if it does happen, the winner fights pretty boy.
i dont see hatton and mosley fighting anytime soon, i still see ssm fighting cintron if the pbf fight doesn't come off, if viv harris gets by witter which i doubt thats the fight hatton will take probably before him and floyd fight.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
well those are still excellent fights. cintron vs mosley would be good. cintron is growing on me pretty fast now that i watch him fight more.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
:laugh:

id say mosley and hatton have equal power, mosleys faster but hatton is fitter. both chins are solid and hattons better to the body. shane obviously has the edge in skill though.
But Hatton also cant take body shots. But I agree with TJ I give the power edge to SSM and the stamina Is close but Hattons might be better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
tommygunn said:
i dont see hatton and mosley fighting anytime soon, i still see ssm fighting cintron if the pbf fight doesn't come off, if viv harris gets by witter which i doubt thats the fight hatton will take probably before him and floyd fight.
Has Harris-Witter been made official yet? If so what date?

I dont know with Hatton-Mosley. If the right Hatton showed up it would be a very close fight and i think it would go 12 rounds. Just cause im British il lean towards Hatton winning close UD, but it really could go either way.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hatton more fit than Shane? I don't see how you guys think that. I'd give this one to Shane all the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Hatton more fit than Shane? I don't see how you guys think that. I'd give this one to Shane all the way.
Fitness wouldnt really come into it. Both guys are super fit, and will go the 12 rounds at full pace easily. I would have to see how both guys are atm. Has Mosley lost much in his age? Are the pies and beers having an effect on Ricky? Questions i need to know before making my call.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
Mosley would beat Hatton down. I don't think it would go past 8.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
i know body wise it doesnt get much fitter than shane mosley, but stamina goes to hatton, he can fight forever it seems. But everything else edges towards mosley. Ill take mosley by sd
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top