Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I actually have a pair of those shoes shane, they are the jordan 11's right? Right now I'm wearing black and red jordans, they are the 21, they are all suade. I have 3 pairs of the original jordan 1's. I have a ton of replica's of it too in many colors. I also wear lebrons new black and gold shoe and Dwayne Wades black white and red shoe. Jordans are so comfortable, whether you are playing ball or just wearing them casually. Hell I have a pair of RJ Jumpmans just because lol. Go figure.

I used to have some KG Flightdoposites. Man those were some sweet shoes.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm pretty sure I know what pair you have. You have the ones that are just like that that came out a few years ago everywhere. Those are the limiteds that come in the gold box. Each pair have the number of the set that they are. The ones I'm trying to get are 41/1200.

I have the Jordan 1's in Carolina blue. They're going for like $3500 on Ebay, but I'll never sell em.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yeah, my bro has the ones in carolina blue, he actually plays ball in them. Crazy kid lol. I have a black and gold replica pair and a red and black replica pair with some red and black originals.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yep, those are the ones. I have a pair, very similar to it, but they are the new knock off replica's. I think the newer ones look better myself.

Me, my bro, my sis, her husband and my dad went to a big sale in houston texas last summer. It was mainly a bunch of mexican people selling things for very cheap prices. We ran acrossed a guy who had those original air jordans. ( 2 pairs ) He wanted 400 dollars a piece for them. Well my brother in law at the time owned a collection agency and knew the guy who was selling the shoes. He knew that the guy owned some money. So my brother in law talked the guy into selling us both pairs of shoes for 100 dollars ( both shoes ) in trade for taking his name off the records. We also made it seem like they werent the real ones, made him think they were the fake ones that were out. Long story short. We got the shoes for about 1/10 of the average going price.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Man, I've only had like one pair of Iversons and that was in the 6th grade I believe. Great shoes though.

I have the 2 pairs of the t-mac ones in black and blue, they were are team shoes in highschool.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts