Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: Maybe i'll check it out i already have boxing shoes but wouldn't mind another pair
Yea they are really, really awesome!

I would love a pair of these as well, I just can't really afford them at the moment and I don't think I REALLY need 2 pairs of boots -->Adidas Adistar boxing boots 2008 :)

These look good as well, they are also from Ringside. I was originally tossing up between these and the BoxHogs but I went for the boxhogs as they were a bit cheaper but I knew someone who has them and said they were great --> adidas Response Boxing Shoe at Ringside.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: Maybe i'll check it out i already have boxing shoes but wouldn't mind another pair

Yea they are really, really awesome!

I would love a pair of these as well, I just can't really afford them at the moment and I don't think I REALLY need 2 pairs of boots -->Adidas Adistar boxing boots 2008 :)

These look good as well, they are also from Ringside. I was originally tossing up between these and the BoxHogs but I went for the boxhogs as they were a bit cheaper but I knew someone who has them and said they were great --> adidas Response Boxing Shoe at Ringside.com

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Ah, i see you've grown very fond of that Rival brand. I'll look up the addidas you posted up before and the last one you posted on your last post. Maybe. Still waiting for my mother to pay for the boxing trunks i want and sparring/bag/mitt punching gloves. It'll take a while

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.