Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if it's a fact or just a rumor, but I've read on this forum that Floyd sr is suppossed to work DeLaHoyas corner in the rematch against his son. I would like to read coments from our distinguished panel of forum members regarding this development, even if it's just a rumor, I for one think it would be total sin and disgrasefully inmoral for him to carry that out and get paid for it, against his own flesh and blood ...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
yeah I guess it's all in how you look at it. to me, personally, I say go for it. It adds a little bit of extra drama and something a little different then the first fight had.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
He stepped aside the first time and Lil' Floyd did him dirty. Didn't even acknowlege him one day the Floyd Sr tried to talk to him. Sr said that Lil' Floyd just looked away and pretended not to even hear him.

Let a father spank his son, it'll be for the better. I still don't think Lil' Floyd will lose though. I think he was fighting with a little jitters the first time around. This time I think he will unleash the kind of boxing lesson we haven't seen him give just to prove his father wrong.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
it's an intiguing scenario that will have the boxing world intersted. i wouldn't go as far as to say it's a sin for sr to train against jr, but i understand where you're coming from.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
It's a fact and its boxing. Floyd sr may be floyds biological father but he isn't his daddy anymore and doesnt seem interested.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a fact and its boxing. Floyd sr may be floyds biological father but he isn't his daddy anymore and doesnt seem interested.
The cold facts of boxing life huh, well it should make for interesting drama to go alone with the action as Big Digga says...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He stepped aside the first time and Lil' Floyd did him dirty. Didn't even acknowlege him one day the Floyd Sr tried to talk to him. Sr said that Lil' Floyd just looked away and pretended not to even hear him.

Let a father spank his son, it'll be for the better. I still don't think Lil' Floyd will lose though. I think he was fighting with a little jitters the first time around. This time I think he will unleash the kind of boxing lesson we haven't seen him give just to prove his father wrong.
I agree that in all likelyness PBF will repeat his supiriority against DLH,but the time for spankings ended long ago, never the less MR Floyd sr should understand and see past his son's ignorance and arrogance and not seek retribution for being disrespected, after all he should realize he had a hell of a lot to do with the development of Floyd's jr personality and seeking revenge is not the fatherly thing to do

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's an intiguing scenario that will have the boxing world intersted. i wouldn't go as far as to say it's a sin for sr to train against jr, but i understand where you're coming from.
What would you call it Mr Digga, let me ask you something, forget were taking about PBF perhaps the most gifted fighter of our time, could you accept monetary conpensation to help another compeditor achive your son's physical defeat

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
who cares i mean really
Perhaps one day when and if you ever have a son you'll see things differently, if you dont beleive me ask your old man if he would ever accept money to watch and help some one knock you out ...

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
What would you call it Mr Digga, let me ask you something, forget were taking about PBF perhaps the most gifted fighter of our time, could you accept monetary conpensation to help another compeditor achive your son's physical defeat
i could see myself coaching/training another competitor against my son.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
All Jr does is talk crap about his dad so let him train Oscar. Sr always said he knows the one hole in FLoyd's defense. I want to see if it's true and if someone can capatilize on it.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I'm not sure if it's a fact or just a rumor, but I've read on this forum that Floyd sr is suppossed to work DeLaHoyas corner in the rematch against his son. I would like to read coments from our distinguished panel of forum members regarding this development, even if it's just a rumor, I for one think it would be total sin and disgrasefully inmoral for him to carry that out and get paid for it, against his own flesh and blood ...
It's happening Hugo and it's gonna be weird but it will be the most interesting thing in the rematch.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i could see myself coaching/training another competitor against my son.
Without getting too personal I'll just comment by saying that the two of you must not be that tight.
The sport of boxing is closes thing to legalize brutallity, I just dont see any man who truly loves his son working against him..

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's happening Hugo and it's gonna be weird but it will be the most interesting thing in the rematch.
I agree 100%, Just so I'm not missunderstood I'm not campaining against it ,I simply want to learn and disscuss the boundries of love and proffessionalism, in the sport of boxing.
from a fan's point of view I really don't give a ****, if during the fight a free for all breaks out between uncle Roger, Floyd sr, and JR as a matter of fact it would be entertaining as hell:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All Jr does is talk crap about his dad so let him train Oscar. Sr always said he knows the one hole in FLoyd's defense. I want to see if it's true and if someone can capatilize on it.
Spoken like a true blood thirsty boxing fanatic lol :laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The hole in Jr's defense is a minor detail in this disscussion.
The one that concerns me is the empty hole in both of their souls one which will get much bigger if Sr carries out his task, and one that they'll both take to their graves if they don't reconsile

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I have a feeling 24/7 is going to be more interesting than the actual fight.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I agree 100%, Just so I'm not missunderstood I'm not campaining against it ,I simply want to learn and disscuss the boundries of love and proffessionalism, in the sport of boxing.
from a fan's point of view I really don't give a ****, if during the fight a free for all breaks out between uncle Roger, Floyd sr, and JR as a matter of fact it would be entertaining as hell:laugh:
Imagine Floyd Sr saying "Use your left hook Oscar! Knock this motherf***er out!" :laugh:

1 - 20 of 179 Posts