Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we saw what the both of them have done against Collazo. Should we even wonder what would happen if they fought. Hatton won his fight but was embarsed. Shane won his fight against him in a land slide. It wasnt even close. Should this fight even be talked about. The 2 fights show that Hatton shouldnt be named in the same sentence as Mosely.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Now that we saw what the both of them have done against Collazo. Should we even wonder what would happen if they fought. Hatton won his fight but was embarsed. Shane won his fight against him in a land slide. It wasnt even close. Should this fight even be talked about. The 2 fights show that Hatton shouldnt be named in the same sentence as Mosely.
collazo seriously broke his hand in the third round against mosley, this fight could have been a whole lot diffrent.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea theres always an excuss when a fighter gets his butt whipped.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
go onto fightnews.com, this is no excuse.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If he did break his hand he sure didnt tell antbody during the fight and he didnt show it during the fight. He still used both of his hands as if nothing was wrong. I think its just a ploy to justify why he was so easily beaten and to try to keep him on that elite fighters list.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
well to be honest ive not seen the fight yet so i cant comment how efective his hand was. once i see it on wed ill comment more.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that this is going to be one of those rare times that you agree with me. His hand was not hurt.

·
Registered
187 Posts
prettyboywho said:
I think that this is going to be one of those rare times that you agree with me. His hand was not hurt.
It's written in a few of the fight reports online that he went to the hospital to have his hand x-rayed, anyone see the results of this anywhere, yet?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
fightnews is saying a post fight x-ray is showing the hand was broken.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jetcar did you see the fight? Did it look like he hurt his hand?

·
Registered
272 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Now that we saw what the both of them have done against Collazo. Should we even wonder what would happen if they fought. . Should this fight even be talked about. The 2 fights show that Hatton shouldnt be named in the same sentence as Mosely.
For one thing Hatton knows he is not big enough to be a welterweight period.To fight a welterweight with speed and power would be nuts.(like Shane)
If Collazo had a broken hand I don't think he even knew it until after the fight.

·
Registered
132 Posts
He didn't act like his hand was broke to me. When I was watching Jeff Lacy's last fight and he hurt his shoulder in the second round you could tell he was hurt because he instantly stopped throwing lefts altogether and complained about it to his corner.

Collazo didn't do either of these things. Maybe it was broken (or I guess is according to fightnews) but he didn't seem to realize it during the fight.

·
Registered
187 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Jetcar did you see the fight? Did it look like he hurt his hand?
Nope, haven't seen it yet. Here in Canada, if you want pay-per-view options, you have to buy a 35$ per month digital box, and I'm not ready to do that just yet.

Maybe in May, for the DelaHoya/PBF fight, though...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Jet your not one of those Giggly broads that Lunatic was talking about? you will get a digital box just to watch D.L.H fight? according to Lunatic the big increase in ppv buys is due to the giggly broads that want to watch Oscar fight!!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a question for everybody. How do you hurt or break your hand but not know that you hurt your hand until after the fight? But your excuss for loosing is that you hurt your hand in the 3rd round. But you didnt know that your hand was hurt until after the fight. See the 3rd round is when he really started to get his butt whipped and if he had started to get his butt whipped in the 5th round he would have said that I hurt my hand in the 5th round. :dunno: SSM was just too much for him.

·
Registered
187 Posts
windowguy said:
Jet your not one of those Giggly broads that Lunatic was talking about? you will get a digital box just to watch D.L.H fight? according to Lunatic the big increase in ppv buys is due to the giggly broads that want to watch Oscar fight!!
Shall I assume from your comment, Windowguy, that you are the same windowguy who posts on the TalkingBoxing forum as well?

The fight is in Vegas, and I live on the east coast, so yeah, I don't feel like staying out until 1am at some bar with a bunch of drunken idiots just so I can watch this fight. This fight may be enough to convince me to take the plunge and finally get the digital box.

As for the giggly broad comment, SHUT YOUR FARKING MOUTH YOU LITTLE PUNK.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Jetcar said:
Shall I assume from your comment, Windowguy, that you are the same windowguy who posts on the TalkingBoxing forum as well?

The fight is in Vegas, and I live on the east coast, so yeah, I don't feel like staying out until 1am at some bar with a bunch of drunken idiots just so I can watch this fight. This fight may be enough to convince me to take the plunge and finally get the digital box.

As for the giggly broad comment, SHUT YOUR FARKING MOUTH YOU LITTLE PUNK.

giggly broad. :laugh: lunatics a funny guy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts