Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Should he come out of retirement?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PrettyBoyWho (Ron) "retired" from posting about boxing and discussing the sport as a whole about 3 months ago. Should he come out of "retirement" and start posting again?

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Who the hell retires from posting, what's wrong with him does he have arthritis or something ??:laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Haha Ron is a drama queen :p He should just shut up and come back :) hehe just kiddin, Ron is awesome he needs to come back, the Floyd, RJJ, Cotto and Paul Williams side is kinda overpopulating the Margarito and Calzaghe side.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hell Yeah! I think Ron secretly loves Floyd, and pulled his old retirement stunt;)
I think he's doing the same thing!
Haha Ron is a drama queen :p He should just shut up and come back :) hehe just kiddin, Ron is awesome he needs to come back, the Floyd, RJJ, Cotto and Paul Williams side is kinda overpopulating the Margarito and Calzaghe side.
You forgot Hatton.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
You forgot Hatton.

Hatton? People still talking about that guy? Kinda hard to take sites with him against any of the ww since hed lose to all of them :) But yeah most of the old Hatton supporters kinda moved over to either Margarito, Haye or Calzaghe, since they all have some reall mega fights they can win.

(Sorry all Hatton fans, but that guy is a has been :()

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Who cares? He never retired anyway. I seen him post after his little retirement

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Who cares? He never retired anyway. I seen him post after his little retirement
Yea you're right I did post after my retirement. But I never discussed boxing. And Thats what I retired from. Its a good habit to read the first post of the thread so that you can know whats going on. :D

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
We need you back Ron youre one of the posters that really knows his boxing

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.