Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's all but 40. What's left to do? Prove he's not old? Dawson whooped his ass. He definately showed his age in that fight. So, should he retire?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Dawson Would whip most LHW ass right now if not all. It depends on how Tarver feels, he was schooled in the Dawson fight but its all on him, If he thinks he can still do it @ a high level then more power to him. Im noone to say wether a boxer should retire or not. Hop showed his age in his past few fight and Brought it to Pav, I know Tarver isnt B-hop but it proves age isnt always a factor.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I didn't realize he was that old. But like you said, age isn't all that significant. I guess during all the pre-fight interviews he was eluding to the fact that he thought he was probably gonna lose. Who's next for Dawson?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
He's all but 40. What's left to do? Prove he's not old? Dawson whooped his ass. He definately showed his age in that fight. So, should he retire?
Yes he should retire. A good fighter at best. He should be happy with what he's achieved and quit now.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I hate to say this to you Tarver fans,but I've never thought that much of Tarver.Other then a one punch(with his eyes closed) on a unmotivated bored,not the same fighter he once was Jones,WHAT?

G

·
Tarver should retire. My measuring stick for determinging that is that I have no interest in seeing him fight anymore.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think Tarver is his own biggest fan. He's an arrogant asshole and I love watching him get fucked in the ass by Dawson. I've seen the fight 4 times now. Unfortunately, I dislike B-Hop almost the same. [STRIKE]A couple of loud mouth n*****s.[/STRIKE]

Racism or racist remarks are not tolerated. -Balistik

G

·
I think Tarver is his own biggest fan. He's an arrogant asshole and I love watching him get fucked in the ass by Dawson. I've seen the fight 4 times now. Unfortunately, I dislike B-Hop almost the same. [STRIKE]A couple of loud mouth n*****s.[/STRIKE]
Yea, i don't know if "n*****s" is gonna fly around here.....

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I think Tarver is his own biggest fan. He's an arrogant asshole and I love watching him get fucked in the ass by Dawson. I've seen the fight 4 times now. Unfortunately, I dislike B-Hop almost the same. [STRIKE]A couple of loud mouth n*****s.[/STRIKE].
Unecessary. and your wrong, the difference between Hop and Tarver is Bernard can back it up. Tarvers' just all talk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well he is. Just like B-Hop and Haye and Hamed and Toney, friggin' asshole Mayweather, (no ******* class). How anyone routes for these guys is beyond me. Sad thing is, they are almost as good as they say they are. Now when you talk about Holyfield, Dawson, R.Jones and guys like that. [STRIKE]They are not "n*****s"[/STRIKE], they bring a certain distinguishment to a sport that is constantly scrutinized for being violent and employing thugs.

Racism or racist remarks are not tolerated. -Balistik

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Well he is. Just like B-Hop and Haye and Hamed and Toney, friggin' asshole Mayweather(no ******* class). How anyone routes for these guys is beyond me. Sad thing is, they are almost as good as they say they are. Now when you talk about Holyfield, Dawson, R.Jones and guys like that. [STRIKE]They are not "n*****s"[/STRIKE], they bring a certain distinguishment to a sport that is constantly scrutinized for being violent and employing thugs.

I suggest you just quit posting on this thread now because your talking out your ass right now and looking more ignorant than what your claiming others to be.

G

·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livershot76
Well he is. Just like B-Hop and Haye and Hamed and Toney, friggin' asshole Mayweather(no ******* class). How anyone routes for these guys is beyond me. Sad thing is, they are almost as good as they say they are. Now when you talk about Holyfield, Dawson, R.Jones and guys like that. [STRIKE]They are not "n*****s"[/STRIKE], they bring a certain distinguishment to a sport that is constantly scrutinized for being violent and employing thugs.

I'll let someone else handle that post. :rolleyes:

G

·
I suggest you just quit posting on this thread now because your talking out your ass right now and looking more ignorant than what your claiming others to be.
Well done. He's clowning himself, losing respect by the second.

Livershot, so you know which guys are thugs and which arn't? Let me know the next time you chill with Dawson or Holyfield or Jones. I'd love to tag along. You know less than nothing about the personal lives of any of these guys.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I LOVE Evander, it is however very sad watching him do what he's doing to himself right now. Someone needs to step in before he becomes all out retarded. That would be ashame. He was my childhood hero... well, besides Rocky Balboa. HA!

G

·
Well done. He's clowning himself, losing respect by the second.
He lost all respect when he made the 'best white fighter' thread and admitted he was racist. No wonder this idiot was banned from another forum. People around here have been banned for much less.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude, don't you ever hear the racist **** b-hop says all the time? Like right before he fought AND LOST to Calzaghe? I'll never lose to a "whiteboy". What's that ****? NO EXCUSES, it's racist. So in light of that, i'll never support him. I could walk right past him on the street and wouldn't even look his way. He's a dickhead.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dude, I was kidding when I said I was racist. I'm not racist. My kids are mixed.
See... have I ever called you out of your name? No.
What you don't understand is [STRIKE]calling someone a ****** is the same as calling someone an idiot.[/STRIKE]. I really should have said [STRIKE]they "act" like n*****s[/STRIKE], no one deserves that. And I apologize for it.

You really shoudln't have use that word to begin with. That's the 3rd time now. -Balistik

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I dont care if you dont like B-hop or if you think he sucks or If you like Holyfield , or if you want to be like Rocky, No need to be racist, insult them anyway you want but keep race out of it. WTF it has to do with white or black? and wether Hop mentioned something racist or not does not give you permission to post nonsense.

G

·
Dude, I was kidding when I said I was racist. I'm not racist. My kids are mixed.
What you don't understand is [STRIKE]calling someone a ****** is the same as calling someone an idiot.[/STRIKE] I really should have said [STRIKE]they "act" like n*****s[/STRIKE], no one deserves that. And I apologize for it.
Yeah, good one.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
What you don't understand is [STRIKE]calling someone a ****** is the same as calling someone an idiot.[/STRIKE]. I really should have said [STRIKE]they "act" like n*****s[/STRIKE], no one deserves that. And I apologize for it.

I Dont have any knowledge of your up-bringing but if this is any sign of what you were taught, I feel sorry for you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts