Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I tired of HBO and Showtime holding fights on the same night! On Aug 4th HBO has the Morales v Diaz fight and Showtime has the Marquez v Vazquez rematch. Looks like I'll watch the Marquez v Vasquez rematch cuz it's not a ppv. Anyone else feel the same?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
dang thats bs. i dotn care that they show onthe same night. more boxing for the weekend in my mind. im not goign to by the morales/diaz ppv fight but i will gladly watch marquez/vazquez II. and catch the replay the next weekend if there is one. if hbo doesnt replay it, i will buy just fo rthe hell of it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Because I am living at my mom's house for the summer to help her with a lot of things since my dad passed. She only has HBO.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Thanks man. It's ok. My mom is the strongest person in this world. But anyways...yea I hate not having showtime.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I like it when they are not ppv fights and they come on the same night. I watch 1 then I got hbowest so that I can see the fight that I missed. BOXING ALL NIGHT LONG I LOVE IT

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think Diaz v Morales should have been regular HBO. I don't see that doing well in buys.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
it really should just be hbo wcb. morales is no longer a ppv fighter, and to be honest never really was unless he fought barrera or pac. it might reach 100,000 buys.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
I think Diaz v Morales should have been regular HBO. I don't see that doing well in buys.
You're right Morales isnt a great fighter anymore and I can see him being ko in this fight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Me either i'll rather hear about it later.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
A bit harsh on Morales here guys:laugh: I agree 100% that this fight shouldnt be on PPV and that Erik is practically done, but he was a real good fighter in the past, and worth PPV IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
A bit harsh on Morales here guys:laugh: I agree 100% that this fight shouldnt be on PPV and that Erik is practically done, but he was a real good fighter in the past, and worth PPV IMO.
Why is he worth PPV just because he USED to be great?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
prettyboywho said:
Why is he worth PPV just because he USED to be great?
Yea, that's like trying to say a used car is still worth full price cuz it used to be new!:dunno:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Someone said he was never PPV unless he fought Barrera or Pac, i was saying prime Morales was PPV. Maybe try reading the "i agree 100% this fight shouldnt be PPV":laugh:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts