Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
this fight is clearly ppv for just morales. And i stated that morales on his own was never worthy of a ppv on his own, but with barrera and pac, it was very worthy of ppv. for featherweights to be ppv, there has got to top guys. Thisis a little known 135 pound champ and a very faded morales. barely wcb caliber. Ill catch the replay though, should be a good fight none the less.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I like Juan Diaz. The guy is tough as nails. Not a big KO guy but good body puncher that is not afraid to let his hands go.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Let me rephrase that. Is anyone else sick of their being three different guys in the same division with the last name Diaz? I get so confused sometimes. I like Juan Diaz a lot. H-town baby!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yeah, it is confusing shane. well its more likely for a good body puncher to tko morales than a big puncher. We all know morales has a steal jaw with the exception of pacquiao's assault but thats completely understandable.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I think Morales was pretty shot at 130. Im hoping a step up in weight will rejuvenate him (Hopkins style) because i really like prime Morales. The 3 wars with Barrera were out of this world and i still regret the fact that him and Hamed never got it on.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i wish that fight would of happened too. Thats the main fight prince naseem wanted out of all of them. And god knows morales wouldnt of changed his style at the last minute to become a boxer to fight prince. That would of been a battle for the ages.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Do you guys know who is promoting this fight? I can't seem to recall Morales' promoter.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tysonjones said:
i wish that fight would of happened too. Thats the main fight prince naseem wanted out of all of them. And god knows morales wouldnt of changed his style at the last minute to become a boxer to fight prince. That would of been a battle for the ages.
It would have probably been FOTY and an all-out WAR! Both guys had solid chins but could be KD'd. I see it going the 12 with a couple of KDs on the way.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
it would have been another great trilogy almost guarenteed and would of easily got prince back into the spotlight even if he lost 2 of the 3 fights. All those featherweights, HAD to lose, to make their spot in history. Drama sells.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I hate the production of those top rank Showtime cards. They make me appreciate HBO telecasts so much more.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
showtime doesnt have enough money available for good fights anymore, they messed up even more now that they are doing this elite xc junk. HBO all the way.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
theres not much in it for me, i prefer buffer to lennon jr though so......:p

21 - 40 of 50 Posts