Anyone have one of these or know if it would be any good? It costs quite a bit, in range from 199 -260 so if I was to come out and get one I'd like to make sure it was worth it first.
If you don't know anything about it then heres the details listed on sites you can order it from:
- Base and torso built from high density blow moulded polythene.
- Moulded foam striking surface - returns back to shape after each hit.
- Unique programmed LED target lights to build quick reflex's and co-ordination.
- Adjustable strike sensor - makes you hit him harder to put out his lights.
- 3 height adjustments lets you pick the size of your target.
- 15 programme options, timer and workout score.
- Complete with universal fitting 12oz gloves, DVD and boxers eating plan.
- Requires 109kg of dry sand (not supplied).
- Assembled size (H)183, (W)46, (L)41cm.
- Empty weight 13.15kg.