Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cotto moves up to Light Middleweight after clearing out the Welterweight divison, who's his biggest threats. And who in that class do any of you think will finally take him out.

Just current Light Middleweights, not Winky Wright moving down or anybody else in the Middleweights or higher moving down, for the Light Middleweights now.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well unless he's going to have a bunch of rematches, there won't be any money left to be made at 147 either, rather clear out the next divison if there's nothing left in the welterweights.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
If Duddy grabs a belt there then he'll be worth huge $$$$ because of his style and the Irish will get right behind him, he'll have quite a fanbase.

If his fight with Verno comes he'll smash him.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I dont know a Venro, but if your talking about phillips, then its possible. Duddy isn't that great either way. He barely beat his last opponent who was a nobody. Phillips isn't champ in my eyes either, Spinks got robbed and spinks would box circles around duddy.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I dont know a Venro, but if your talking about phillips, then its possible. Duddy isn't that great either way. He barely beat his last opponent who was a nobody. Phillips isn't champ in my eyes either, Spinks got robbed and spinks would box circles around duddy.
I dont know Spinks but if your talking about Stinx i agree. That doesn't get away from the fact though that verno has a title and Duddy is most probably going to be fighting for it, thus making him big box office due to the following he will get.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Duddy is irrelevant. Him and Andy Lee should just fight eachother for the rest of their careers.
I agree. They are mirror images. ESPN would hype the hell out of that fight.

You know what that fight would be pretty entertaining.
Possibly. I'd watch to see them both get beat up.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.