Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well if the heavyweights are bad than the lightheavys must be pathetic!we have a 43 year old champ who is a true middleweight when he was 40,a 39 year old g.johnson just went life and death with the best young talent in the division,and how many times can you recycle tarver,jones,woods,julio gonzalas.lol these guys were prime 10 years ago!well at least joe is coming up to sort this mess out!

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
well if the heavyweights are bad than the lightheavys must be pathetic!we have a 43 year old champ who is a true middleweight when he was 40,a 39 year old g.johnson just went life and death with the best young talent in the division,and how many times can you recycle tarver,jones,woods,julio gonzalas.lol these guys were prime 10 years ago!well at least joe is coming up to sort this mess out!
That 43 yr old as you call him is only the P4P #1 and he'll prove it Sat night when he schools Joe Calzaghe

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Maybe you cant see much of a great future in there once the Top fighters are relatively old. But you cant compare them to heavyweights, because the heavyweights are pathetic, unexciting, unpopular, and they dont even have one aknowlegded champion, not to mention they dont fight in the highest of the levels - while theres bernard hopkins, a master.

Maybe we cant see much a future yet, but I'm pretty sure some fresher names will come out in time.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
That 43 yr old as you call him is only the P4P #1 and he'll prove it Sat night when he schools Joe Calzaghe
He's not p4p 1, he is to you, but he isn't recognized as that, but I will agree that this thread is retarded becasue hopkins is twice the fighter any of the current heavies are.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'm going with Hopkins-Calzaghe being a draw

·
Registered
624 Posts
i thought we had already got rid of you and your negativity! but i agree that dawson is a load of ***** and calzaghe will beat hopkins!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's a bit different, Hopkins maybe 43, but he is a future first ballot HOF inductee. The division also has one of best fighters ever in Roy Jones and one of the mostr talented young fighters in the game i.e Chad Dawson. I think it's a decent division right now personally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts