·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There fighting today. Anybody watching?

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Hell yeah homie. The card is on the Azteca America channel. Starts at 7. Can't wait. I got people coming over. I know there showing the Chavez and Solis fight. I'm really hoping they also show the Kameda fight.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell yeah homie. The card is on the Azteca America channel. Starts at 7. Can't wait. I got people coming over. I know there showing the Chavez and Solis fight. I'm really hoping they also show the Kameda fight.
I'll be over there

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I was gonna bounce to peep that, now that I see I got it I'll probably chill and watch it here while I down couple glasses of JW black.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I was gonna bounce to peep that, now that I see I got it I'll probably chill and watch it here while I down couple glasses of JW black.
Sounds good. I had to slow down. I drank 5 screw drivers watching Klitschko-Thompson. I'm sipping the 6th one.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Trutthfully i had forgott aboout the chavez fight. untill recently. now i'm just sipping. buut i'm smoke some stuff to geet back up
Haha, you trying to get your second wind, I could dig it, that pace you was on would have you out in the late round of the Solis fight. If I tried to drink like that I would be out til tomorow, no second wind no nothin

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I'm leaving the shop around 6:30. I'll be at your house by the time the fights start.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Haha, you trying to get your second wind, I could dig it, that pace you was on would have you out in the late round of the Solis fight. If I tried to drink like that I would be out til tomorow, no second wind no nothin
i'll bbe alrigght

·
Registered
589 Posts
These fights were good. Ulises fought a good fight against Glenn. Really picked him apart. And the Julio Jr fight was exciting. Matt Vanda fought his heart out. I had it for Julio by a round.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These fights were good. Ulises fought a good fight against Glenn. Really picked him apart. And the Julio Jr fight was exciting. Matt Vanda fought his heart out. I had it for Julio by a round.
It was a good card. They need to have more cards like that

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Jcc jr vs Vanda was a freaking war!!! It was really a awesome fight and this Vanda kid is really good :O I scored it 6-4 for JCC jr. and that judge that gave jcc all the rounds should be banned from judging.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Jcc jr vs Vanda was a freaking war!!! It was really a awesome fight and this Vanda kid is really good :O I scored it 6-4 for JCC jr. and that judge that gave jcc all the rounds should be banned from judging.
It was a war. Best part was it was on free TV.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
The first fight was one sided till the end the other guy was pretty tough the southpaw did everything he was supposed to except get the ko.
Donaire was tough and his power was looking good like it was having a real effect on Solis, I thought he was on his way to getting a stoppage. Solis did a real good job of adjusting to boxing and complaining, those scores were the dumbest shitt I ever heard and I cant really get past Ulises looking like a tall Mexican midget with a jericurl.
I thought Chavez was going to steamroll Vanda when I saw rounds 2 and 3 and Chavez hurting him to the body like he was, props to Vanda for eatin those and rallying back to almost take Chavez out, at the end hitting him with 10-15 unanswered punches and making his head bounce. JCC has a big ass head, he looked like the bigger man and he probably will have to go up in weight again which doesnt bode well for him since he wont hit as hard 160 and up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts