Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Just curious, how is being around hot girls dancing half naked on a boat, embarassing?

Old video anywayz. Funny though.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Ahahahahahahahahahahahah. Watch at 1:20 when he looks at the camera real quick. That scared the **** out of me.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Old captain tatoo face, from baddest man on the planet to sorriest rapper on the planet...:laugh:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
LMAO was Tyson singing ? I couldnt really tell..I was waitin for him to start spittin in his high pitched voice..that would have made my day.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Come on Lance! Come the **** on lol. Have you listened to the song? He really is hurting for cash.
This is the most I've laughed in two days! :laugh::laugh: Did you check out that look at 1:20? You gotta see it. That makes me laugh everytime for some reason.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Hmm kind of Ironic I just happened to be watching this Video while watching Tyson Vs Bruno on ESPN classic .lmao what a difference.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Come on Lance! Come the **** on lol. Have you listened to the song? He really is hurting for cash.
Its just not as funny the second time around, its a good few months old. The guy makes a million plus for some guest apperances. His financial situation is not as bad as people think.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahahahahahahahahahahahah. Watch at 1:20 when he looks at the camera real quick. That scared the **** out of me.
LMAO he got mad all of a sudden like "wtf am I doin here?":laugh:

Old captain tatoo face, from baddest man on the planet to sorriest rapper on the planet...:laugh:
From this :

to this :

G

·
Its just not as funny the second time around, its a good few months old. The guy makes a million plus for some guest apperances. His financial situation is not as bad as people think.

are you his accountant and know different to the rest of us?

Because by all accounts he still fairly fucked financially

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Tyson was chillin and then was like, "Yall mothafukkas quit clwoning me or I'll eat your children". That was the look.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
are you his accountant and know different to the rest of us?

Because by all accounts he still fairly fucked financially
When it comes to Accounting, I do know more. Yes. According to Mike Tysons's recent interview on E:60. He can make a million dollars anytime he wants by doing the smallest things. This isn't just from Tyson's mouth either. It's also true and very easy to see how it is. But you go ahead and just believe the sterotypical rumors of Tyson's financial issues. He lives in a huge house, still drives amazing cars and does whatever he damn near feels like it. Yeah, He's broke........

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
When it comes to Accounting, I do know more. Yes. According to Mike Tysons's recent interview on E:60. He can make a million dollars anytime he wants by doing the smallest things. This isn't just from Tyson's mouth either. It's also true and very easy to see how it is. But you go ahead and just believe the sterotypical rumors of Tyson's financial issues. He lives in a huge house, still drives amazing cars and does whatever he damn near feels like it. Yeah, He's broke........
He is still in debt though. Look how Holyfield was living until recently.

G

·
how do you know you know more about accountancy than myself, you dont know the first thing about me, very presumptuous of you.

So you are denying he isnt in debt? right so, you carry on living in your Tyson dreamland there lance.I forgot we aint allowed say anything bad about him on the board.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.