Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
bill1234 said:
YouTube - CITV Interview with Emma Watson: POA

LOL, that guy asked for it. I think Emma could give Laila Ali a decent fight. :laugh:
I hope she doesn't turn into a skanky sex symbol now that she's 18 (showing skin/cleavage) like most other female child stars do when they hit the age of consent... that would bother me because I would see it as selling out... but that's just me!!! :cheeky4:

Anyways... that video was hilarious... and that guy... HE HAD IT COMIN'!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Larry Holmes said:
I hope she doesn't turn into a skanky sex symbol now that she's 18 (showing skin/cleavage) like most other female child stars do when they hit the age of consent... that would bother me because I would see it as selling out... but that's just me!!! :cheeky4:

Anyways... that video was hilarious... and that guy... HE HAD IT COMIN'!
i pray she does turns into a skanky sex symbal that shows more than skin and clevage.....:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats wrong with you perves? She is 17, and is an A student. Its just wrong for grown men to even thing about that...

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
bill1234 said:
Whats wrong with you perves? She is 17, and is an A student. Its just wrong for grown men to even thing about that...
I was against that kind of thing... and YEAH... she is a very smart girl! I hope that she doesn't turn into either one of the following female slut celebrities... Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Tara Reid... among others! Emma Watson is way too smart and way too talented to become something like that... great actress too!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
17, and? your point is.:laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts