Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Celebrity mega-site, TMZ, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Zab Judah were battling each other for the second time, but this time they were using their wallets and not their fists.

The two fighters had a friendly compeition over who could buy the most bottles of champagne at Prive nightclub in Planet Hollywood. Mayweather bought three magnums of Perrier Jouet Rose at $2,000 each and then made it rain by throwing $5,000 in into the crowd.

Judah went above and beyond to top the current WBC welterweight champ by racking up a monster bar bill after purchasing 50 bottles of Dom at $1,000 each. That's $50,000 dollars for champagne alone, and people wonder how the millions disappear.
:laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol I saw this too. Pretty Funny. With floyd already guarenteed though another 30 so million by the time 2008 is over with. I'd say, let him enjoy his money. Him and zab have always been friends. However zab hasnt made anything quite like floyd, paper wise. Im skeptical to see if floyd gave zab that 50 k just to stir things up in the club.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't be surprised dude. Zab ain't got that kind of money really. Or at least I don't think he does. But, he seems dumb enough to throw it around. Remember that stupid look on his face when he was playing with his iPhone?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol I sure as hell do. Zab's only big money fights have been tszyu, floyd and cotto. Floyd would of been his biggest payday. I doubt zab has netted more than 10 million. Where floyd has been making over 10 mil a fight for some tiem now.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
10 million should last a life time haha. Tysons half a billion should of too haha. Zab and Tyson remind me alot of each other, At least their mental state.

·
Registered
624 Posts
i wish i was in that club free champagne and $5,000 throwing about the place, easily pick up a couple of hudred bills to go nuts with!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
They both are "F"ing retards

·
Registered
624 Posts
hell yea!

they can waste their money as much as they want lol!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
There is no way Floyd is set for life. Might I remind yall that Tyson blew 300 Million dollars. Im 300 million times sure that Floyd dont have that much money.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts