Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have serendipitously found this page so I will see if I am welcomed. From the time I was three years old, according to Mom, I displayed otherworldly or psychic abilities. I never expected them to go past helping family and friends. Fast forward, I met Paul Gallender, Liston's biographer, and the floodgates of information that came from Sonny residing in the Realms of Light to me, were extraordinary. Gallender was able to validate 70 facts I gave him that Sonny told me about his life and career.

For decades I have been helping give comfort to grieving souls after losing loved ones, people and pets. To hear from Sonny was not remarkable for me, but for Paul to validate everything Sonny told me was impressive.

Please do not judge because your religion or beliefs say there is no such thing as an afterlife, or when someone dies they cannot contact us. I am only here to tell you what I know to be true.
Sonny spoke to me for two years wanting me to compile it all in a book to help a world that rejected and hated him. He is amazing! I never knew about boxing or Sonny until he reached out to me from the Light. It's okay if you don't align yourself with the idea of a hereafter, you will find out one day when this life ends.

Blessings from Sonny and me~

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have serendipitously found this page so I will see if I am welcomed. From the time I was three years old, according to Mom, I displayed otherworldly or psychic abilities. I never expected them to go past helping family and friends. Fast forward, I met Paul Gallender, Liston's biographer, and the floodgates of information that came from Sonny residing in the Realms of Light to me, were extraordinary. Gallender was able to validate 70 facts I gave him that Sonny told me about his life and career.

For decades I have been helping give comfort to grieving souls after losing loved ones, people and pets. To hear from Sonny was not remarkable for me, but for Paul to validate everything Sonny told me was impressive.

Please do not judge because your religion or beliefs say there is no such thing as an afterlife, or when someone dies they cannot contact us. I am only here to tell you what I know to be true.
Sonny spoke to me for two years wanting me to compile it all in a book to help a world that rejected and hated him. He is amazing! I never knew about boxing or Sonny until he reached out to me from the Light. It's okay if you don't align yourself with the idea of a hereafter, you will find out one day when this life ends.

Blessings from Sonny and me~

Some of you may know of me and some of you may have read my 2012 Liston biography which remains the definitive book about Charles "Sonny" Liston. Shortly after I submitted my manuscript to my publisher, I met JC (her married initials). What began 24 days later was both remarkable and totally unexpected. I am not, nor have I ever been religious, but there was absolutely no way JC (or anyone else) could have known all of the things she told me about Sonny's life and career, most of which were little known to put it mildly. I'm still not religious but I know there is a higher being and that the only thing about us that dies is our body. Please don't think of this as an opinion, a theory, or a personal belief. The truth is verifiable.

Almost everyone close to me advised me not to mention any of this publicly for fear of losing the credibility I have established in 44 years of research, much of which is original. I will not run from this. Ten years later, I intend to be as public about this as the media will allow me to be. I will stake my hard-earned reputation and all that is dear to me on the truthfulness of what JC has written in her post here, in addition to what is in her upcoming non-fiction book about Sonny in the afterlife, a work which she is currently shopping to publishers. In her book, I provide detailed verifications/authentications of the 70 things Sonny's spirit told her about himself. In other words, I'm all in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts