Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I went to the gym, and saw news vans and such outside. I wasn't very surprised because different news crews are there quite often. I've been on TV about 3-4 times because of them now. But anyway, I walked in the door and heard loud grunting, and figured it was Larry shaddow boxing. But instead to my surprise it was Sy Vikahema in the ring hitting the mits with Larry watching. The co-host of Larry's show was also there. He did the ring announcing at the Friday Night Fights in Scraton on June 5, 2008.

Newscrews and such aren't uncommon at Larry's, they seem to be there every 5-6 months or so. No one got interviewed this time except Larry and Sy. After 45 minutes of not being allowd to workout I was rather annoyed, but luckily the TV people were done and we were allowd to work out. I sparred about 10 minutes after they left and I got the better of the person, even though I felt like crap and was slow, tired, and tence.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that. I can't remember his right name for the life of me... But yeah. He's still in great shape. Apparently he used to be a golden gloves champion before his football days.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He looked pretty good for his age on the mits and heavybag. Although, I'm not sure if he is one of those guys who look great in practice but suck in the real thing.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts