Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about not posting as much as I usually do in the past week or so. I was grounded, and I am not going to be one for the next couple days either, so I just wanted to let you know why I was kinda dissapearing. Be back on Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Sorry about not posting as much as I usually do in the past week or so. I was grounded, and I am not going to be one for the next couple days either, so I just wanted to let you know why I was kinda dissapearing. Be back on Tuesday.
:laugh: Sorry man, but you know that's hilarious.:laugh:

G

·
grouned? never got my head around that, must be an american and british thing.

what you do anyway to be grounded?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Never really got grounded either. Mom tried to a few times, Dad just laughed at her and took it into his own hands, which was much more effective.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
My old man use to go insane with the belt on me , until I kicked his ass for try to beat my mother when I was 18.......:mad:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
A good asswhuppin never hurt anyone, did a lot of folks a lot of good including me LOL:thumbsup:
Wonder what BM got grounded for ?? Yanno I think theres a few others round these parts need grounding for a while:cheeky4:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
My old man use to go insane with the belt on me , until I kicked his ass for try to beat my mother when I was 18.......:mad:
Sorry you had to go through that Hugo. Glad you were there to protect your Mother. In my book no MAN ever raises his hand to a woman.
Anyways I'm scared of my wife she hits harder than any guy I ever fought. LOL just kiddin she's a sweetheart:thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
A good asswhuppin never hurt anyone, did a lot of folks a lot of good including me LOL
Wonder what BM got grounded for?? Yanno I think theres a few others round these parts need grounding for a while
No shortage of possibilities :laugh:.

A good asswhuppin never hurt anyone, did a lot of folks a lot of good including me LOL:thumbsup:
Wonder what BM got grounded for?? Yanno I think theres a few others round these parts need grounding for a while:cheeky4:
:laugh:

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
When I was younger I didn't get grounded. I got my ass whipped, and it was the best thing anyone's ever done for me.
Exactly bruda. No grounding ****, if I did something wrong my mum would get that slipper off her feet and whoop me with it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts