Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Sorry For the Inactivity

5K views 73 replies 17 participants last post by  Wicked Shot 
:laugh: my mom would terrify me before she beat me. She' would go "Wait til i get your ass home i'm gonna **** you up" I'd be terrified til i got home and that door shut behind me it was on. I'd be running for my room and she'd say "Wheres the belt FIND ME THE BELT!" she'd have my brother or sister find her the belt lol. I'd run away but she'd say don't run and there was no point of running cause i was getting the beating anyway might as well get it before it gets worse lol
hahaha thats like me man. If my mum tell me she gonna beat me when we get home then boy you know when I get home my man is OFF! Then she be like "no point in running because I'm gonna catch you". It's a good way to be brought up though, puts a bit of discipline in you though. I see people getting grounded and **** and I just think what is the point? Send me to my room? I'll be out soon anyway lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.