Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bradley won by scores of 117-110, 118-109 and 119-109. What are your views on the fight?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I am really starting to like this Bradley fella. pretty good fighter. he slipped alot of Edner's punches. a win over Alexander would be big since that seems to be the fight that will probably get made next. then we may see him in with Hatton or Paulie.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I'm definitely beginning to take a liking to Bradley. I really want to see him go far now and I think he has the tools to do so.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Bradley won by scores of 117-110, 118-109 and 119-109. What are your views on the fight?
I was highly impressed with Bradley. He kind of came out of nowhere. Everyone wanted to say that Witter was garbage after Bradley clowned him, but something told me that Bradley was the real deal. I said he'd beat Hatton after his performance against Witter. After last night I'm sure he's legit.
At this stage he'd give Hatton a run for his money.
I agree. I'd favor Bradley over Hatton, and I said so after he beat Witter. Everyone laughed.
I'm definitely beginning to take a liking to Bradley. I really want to see him go far now and I think he has the tools to do so.
Same here.

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
I like Timothy Bradley.

Has a good boxing brain and shows maturity beyond his years.
Apart from the little laps of concentration againt Cherry were he got caught slightly, i thought he showed a good solid display.

Also he got the knockdown which always makes a points win more satisfying in my book :cool:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like Timothy Bradley.

Has a good boxing brain and shows maturity beyond his years.
Apart from the little laps of concentration againt Cherry were he got caught slightly, i thought he showed a good solid display.

Also he got the knockdown which always makes a points win more satisfying in my book :cool:
Great post DJ :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts