·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KO MARQUEZ rd 11...put Casamyor twice, great fight :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Fukk Pacquiao's pussy ass. That little bastard IS and SHOULD be scared of the beast that they call Juan Manuel Marquez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's now my #1 at 135 by a MILE. I'm hammered, and happy. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Fukk Pacquiao's pussy ass. That little bastard IS and SHOULD be scared of the beast that they call Juan Manuel Marquez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's now my #1 at 135 by a MILE. I'm hammered, and happy. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jubilant too. Marquez has to be considered the best now? He put on a great performance tonight. Marquez is the man!

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

LMAO..same here...I knew Marquez would win, The Pac Fight has to happen now.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marquez Fought a gr8 fight..Unfortunately I didnt get to c The Forrest Fight, I got home right b4 the decision came out...was it really as lopsided as the judges saw it? hope so...

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Marquez Fought a gr8 fight..Unfortunately I didnt get to c The Forrest Fight, I got home right b4 the decision came out...was it really as lopsided as the judges saw it? hope so...
you didnt lose anything... another snoozer... Forrest shutout this time

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol cool. I SAW ALOT OF **** TALK BOUT FORREST, Even IF it was a Boring fight, he beat him by a wide margin, shows the 1st fight wasnt all he had which is what I wanted to c.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts