Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still looking for the channels. I'll be posting them when/if I find them. If you guys find them throw em in here.

Khan-Fagan
Sopcast

I'm not 100 with this link, so I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes he did. He rocked the guy in first, knocking him down twice. Fagan survivet that round, but Khan finished him shortly aster that...

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Hell of a fukking fight. No way they'll give it to Pascal. Even if he wins it. Which I think he is

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I had it 115-113 Pascal. I knew they would rob him. But damn not like that. Bullshiit scores. And Taylor would destroy Fraud.

·
Banned
48 Posts
how was he robbed [strike]you prick[/strike]? pascal just admitted in his post fight interview he was beaten by the better man.
awesome tear up.

No insulting other posters - DRP

·
Banned
25 Posts
I had it 115-113 Pascal. I knew they would rob him. But damn not like that. Bullshiit scores. And Taylor would destroy Fraud.
How was he robbed? They both put in great performances but Froch dominated the later rounds.

Id say the scores were a little wide but Froch was clearly the winner.

Either way though, hell of a fight.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How was he robbed? They both put in great performances but Froch dominated the later rounds.

Id say the scores were a little wide but Froch was clearly the winner.

Either way though, hell of a fight.
He wasn't. If you score a fight 7 rounds to 5, there's no way you can call robbery, unless the 7 rounds won were really clear. It was a real good back and forth fight, Froch didn't dominate the later rounds like you say though. The scores don't do the fight justice, a disgrace.

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Jean Pascal - "I thought the fight was a bit closer but the best guy won tonight. Congratulations to Carl Froch.

"Carl said to me I'd showed great guts coming to England to fight him. I'm proud of me, I think I did good and I'm gonna be better next time."

The fight wasnt that wide but Froch clearly deserved it as Pascal admitted

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Man Froch vs Pascal was one good fight.

I think Froch won the fight but it was very close. If Froch steps ups against the best in the division he will get beaten.

·
Registered
339 Posts
It was a really good fight, Pascal was the one looking better in the first half of the fight but Froch really started to pick it up late on and I had him winning 115-113.

The scorecards were awful, no way did he win that many rounds. He showed nothing in that fight to suggest that he would beat any A level fighter, now he is claiming that he will give Calzaghe an offer that he can't refuse.

Don't even think about it Joe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts