Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn that was a great fight. Chris Arreola is a great addition to the boring ass heavyweights, him and Haye are the most exciting fighters in the division (which isn't saying much, but they are miles ahead).

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I like how Phillips switched it up rd 2..may not win him the fight but its makin it real difficult for PW.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but he staying too much time in 1 spot letting Paul get off. Verno took round 2, he needs to throw more borederline low blow shots to slow Pw down some.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
not for nothing but....wtf is up with PW blood? that **** is like neon red. lmao
I think that was from the coagulant they put in there. But it did look funny

Definitely, his cutman is doing a pretty good job with that cut too.
I agree. for how bad it is, he's doing well

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Yes indeed...I LOVE how PW works on the inside ..hugs around the waist with the right while resing his chin on phillips right shoulder and crushin em with left uppercuts...he got some long ass arms....

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If Paul stops him it's gonna be at the end of a round. Verno might be well served to go southpaw more to see if he can land some hard clean shots, other than that, he's done.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:thumbsup:

PW looked great at this weight. There is nobody at 154 that's beating him.
I like PW, but he's way too clean to hit, especially by southpaws. Verno hit him the or grazed him the 2 times he switched. I'd bet money Daniel Santos would beat him maybe even KPWTFO.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts