Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Looks very interesting.

Steroids are supposedly a big problem but call me stupid or whatever but they really aren't

There are safe ways to use Steroids and still maintain your health.

Greg Valentino wasn't on steroids. He injected synthol into his muscles to make them expand.

I know a lot about steroids and I can tell you it's not as bad as you think if you use them the right way.

Anyway I think it should be good

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks very interesting.

Steroids are supposedly a big problem but call me stupid or whatever but they really aren't

There are safe ways to use Steroids and still maintain your health.

Greg Valentino wasn't on steroids. He injected synthol into his muscles to make them expand.

I know a lot about steroids and I can tell you it's not as bad as you think if you use them the right way.

Anyway I think it should be good
Exactly. I think this documentary painted a great picture of the whole steroid/supplement argument. If used correctly they can be very beneficial to ones performance and health. Some very interesting interviews in the movie. Again I HIGHLY recommend anyone watch this if you plan on having a debate about steroids.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Steroids enlarge the heart, nuff said.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The heart is a muscle that is constantly working, with blood flowing through it and when your taking roids the blood that is pumping through your body goes through the heart at some point which enlargens it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The heart is a muscle that is constantly working, with blood flowing through it and when your taking roids the blood that is pumping through your body goes through the heart at some point.
If thats your scientific evidence than I guess the same thing could be said about Nitric Oxide:dunno:

Enlarged Hearts are a problem that comes with long term use and abuse. Particularly Pro Wrestlers.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
If thats your scientific evidence than I guess the same thing could be said about Nitric Oxide:dunno:

Enlarged Hearts are a problem that comes with long term use and abuse. Particularly Pro Wrestlers.
That is how we see all these guys dropping from heart attacks at a relitivley young age.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm not arguing that. But healthy use of steroids like doing 2 or 3 cycles is not going to cause detrimental effects, whereas, a professional wrestler is taking them with consistency doing probably 40 cycles on average throughout his career not to mention painkillers, cocaine and other recreational drugs coupled with steroids can increase the probability of death.

I'm just trying to say there is a healthy way to use them if you know what you are doing. Getting your blood checked on regularity, dieting properly, and using proper Post Cycle Therapy.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just watch the movie if you get a chance guys. For once a documentary isnt shoving one side of the argument down your throat. Its very informative from every angle.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Steroid are cool, nuff said.

But if we are being serious than i think that steroids are ok if they are handled with care and used right. But proffesional athletes should under no circumstances be able to use them.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
My uncles has used steroids since he was 24. He's 58 now and still uses. He's a doctor and he's not a massive beast. He looks normal. He doesn't go overboard with them.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
My uncles has used steroids since he was 24. He's 58 now and still uses. He's a doctor and he's not a massive beast. He looks normal. He doesn't go overboard with them.
He looks normal ? so what the hell does he use'm for :laugh:
I think the problem comes after seeing some results then comonm sense and control go out the window a person just saids fuckitt I want to be the HULK.....:laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts