Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November 21

At Rama, Ontario (Showtime):

Steve Molitor vs. Celestino Caballero

12 rounds, IBF/WBA junior featherweight unification

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I really like Molitor. One of the best Super Bantamweight in the world IMO. I genuinely think he's a great talent. Caballero is a good boxer aswell, but I think Molitor is one of the best Super Bantams at the moment.

Steve Molitor UD12 Celestino Caballero

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
This is going to be an intriguing fight. Super tough to pick. I'm kinda leaning toward Caballero's six inch height advantage(even though it's listed as only four), six inch reach advantage, solid pop, and unorthodox style to negate Molitor's superb skills.

·
Registered
123 Posts
THis will be a goood fight, I'm looking forward to it. Molitor definitely is one of the most underrated boxers in the Super Bantamweight division, because he rarely fights outside of Canada, however, this fight will get his name out there in the mainstream. I like Molitor and is definitely one of the most skilled boxers, but I can't seem to get over Caballeros height and reach that will be a problem for any one in his divsion. Molitor has gotta work to the body early since Caballero doesn't have a necessarily big or strong frame. This will be an interesting fight to see and I'm glad to see Molitor going out and attempting to unify the titles, hoepfully seting up a super fight vs JuanMa or Israel Vasquez

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.