Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
I agree stop deleting threads , and the admin was the one that started the dumbass thread in the first place.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I agree stop deleting threads , and the admin was the one that started the dumbass thread in the first place.

I'd call that correcting a mistake then. Wouldn't you?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yea after being proven wrong , he shouldn't have started the thread unless everything was already proven right?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd call that correcting a mistake then. Wouldn't you?
Correcting a mistake should go like this

“Sorry I f'ed up” all is undone
Sorry once again.
Then lock the thread.

Not make it as if it didn't exist that’s a "itch" move

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
If you remove the thread then the issue resolves itself. If people can go back and read it the stuff will overflow into other threads and ruin the flow. This is our BIGGEST problem. We can't keep threads on topic.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
If you remove the thread then the issue resolves itself. If people can go back and read it the stuff will overflow into other threads and ruin the flow. This is our BIGGEST problem. We can't keep threads on topic.
I noticed that. Still I agree with Dave. Stop deleting threads

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What do we have mods for?
Order all involved to take it to pm or take a vacation. Including staff members.
Like I have said in the past I am a member at another site (cars) the actual owner posts on the site and once in a blue moon he gets attacked and still no deleted threads and if no bad language or personal insults are used nobody gets banned.

But at this time I must agree to this agree.
Dave

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
They should only be deleted in extreme cases IMO meaning there is stuff in the thread that really isn't appropriate to be seen. Otherwise i agree, threads should be locked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
lock the thread don't delete it.
you guys suck big time.
you guys also need to visit some of the big forums and learn some of the basics.
public records
Maybe you should start showing the staff a little more respect. Calling the staff 'dumb asses' isn't the best way to solve it. They don't delete all the threads, they just delete spam and useless ones. At the end of the day it's their forum and they can close what they like.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Maybe you should start showing the staff a little more respect. Calling the staff 'dumb asses' isn't the best way to solve it. They don't delete all the threads, they just delete spam and useless ones. At the end of the day it's their forum and they can close what they like.
I like you already. :laugh:

Welcome aboard Hulkster. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Welcome aboard Hulk. JROC didn't call anyone a dumbass. He said the threads was a "dumbass thread." He would have been given an infraction for "calling members names" had he done that. Good lookin' out though! :thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Welcome aboard Hulk. JROC didn't call anyone a dumbass. He said the threads was a "dumbass thread." He would have been given an infraction for "calling members names" had he done that. Good lookin' out though! :thumbsup:
Jroc was just telling it like it is. It was a dumbass thread

1 - 14 of 14 Posts