Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gotta go with Mosley. Mayweather was less than stellar at welterweight.
mosley wasnt that great at welterweight.. he beat oscar - which is a great victory and collazo, but thats about it.. he lost to forrest twice, and the guys he beat were no names like adrian stone.. so u really cant put mosley on a pedastal..

but anyways i think it would be a great fight but i see may edging out with a decision

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
SSM UD maybe even late KO

·
Registered
19 Posts
This fight would be close, even now.
the fight would not be close at all especially now.. mosley had life and death with ricardo mayorga.. u think he could be competitive with floyd? please!! mosley is basically a brawler with fast hands.. he got outboxed by freakin miguel cotto.. he would get outboxed by may

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
the fight would not be close at all especially now.. mosley had life and death with ricardo mayorga.. u think he could be competitive with floyd? please!! mosley is basically a brawler with fast hands.. he got outboxed by freakin miguel cotto.. he would get outboxed by may
I had Shane winning the Cotto fight, and I don't call a few close rounds life and death with Mayorga.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had Shane winning the Cotto fight, and I don't call a few close rounds life and death with Mayorga.
mosley lost 4 or 5 rounds to a guy who doesnt train and doesnt even have boxing skills in mayorga.. thats pretty pathetic.. even in his prime i dont think mosley could beat mayweather and to me it seems absurd that people would even think it would be a close fight especially considering how mosley had life and death with mayorga..

as far as the cotto fight.. please tell which rounds did mosley win.. it was a close fight but cotto clearly won and he outboxed the quicker, more experienced fighter..

with all said, not taking anying away from miguel cotto, but dude can't even outbox cotto.. how is he supposed to beat mayweather?

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Sammich Eater said:
mosley lost 4 or 5 rounds to a guy who doesnt train and doesnt even have boxing skills in mayorga.. thats pretty pathetic.. even in his prime i dont think mosley could beat mayweather and to me it seems absurd that people would even think it would be a close fight especially considering how mosley had life and death with mayorga..

as far as the cotto fight.. please tell which rounds did mosley win.. it was a close fight but cotto clearly won and he outboxed the quicker, more experienced fighter..

with all said, not taking anying away from miguel cotto, but dude can't even outbox cotto.. how is he supposed to beat mayweather?
with a bat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts