Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the administration needs to introduce a "venting" forum. Where anything and everything that comes off topic and gets dirty can be moved. It would allow people to have a chance to resolve crap without interrupting a thread and could be a place with more leniant rules to avoid the potential for banning.

I dunno, just a thought.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Thats something that will be looked into, i agree 100%

I'll move this thread to feedback buddy. :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Isnt having a 'venting forum' kind of encouraging members to have arguements?
We would have to moderate the threads and not let any personal atacks happen, this is a feedback area though, any problems regarding the forum should be brought up in here IMO.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man that would be awesome. Half of the fights here are much better than the ones we watch on Saturdays!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Personally, from here on out, I think we should just shake the haters off, dust your shoulder and keep on truckin'. At the end of the day, if your happy with yourself and your life, Thats all that mattters. No internet forum should really change the outcome of your day. If it does, something is wrong with yourelf.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
However, it was a good idea and its good to see us members working together to try to solve the problems of boxingforum. It looks as though all the problems have died as of now so lets just keep it up.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
You shut your mouth with you talk to me lol:cheeky4:. I may just take your prospect as well, That dude is awesome as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts