Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
tysonjones said:
yeah, i find it hard to believe though, i dont see the pride of morales letting him do.. I think he was one of the greats ever, i just think the young pacquaio was to much that night, pac is going to be to much for alot of fights, But no one can take the victory over pacquiao that morales scored in the first fight. I just dont think morales would do this though, and if he did, shaeffer and oscar should both be shot.
I never said he did it. But like i explained before, i'm just putting 2 and 2 together. If you guys could have seen Erik before Schaeffer's visit, then afterwards. As different as night and day. To this day, Erik has never admitted anything to his inner circle.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
im not questioning you, i believe what you said is the god honest truth, im just saying i find it hard to believe. I probabley just dont want to believe it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
yeah i know. But im forcing myself to think that it is not true. Both fighteres are great for boxing. I hope pacman goes on to fight as many great fights as morales, but im afraid that, naz, morales, barrera, and pacman were the begginning of the end of the featherweight division.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts