Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love him or hate him, he is trying his best to put boxing on the map, vote for him tonight to keep boxing in the spotlight.

Dancing with the stars will at at 8 pm ET tonight on abc.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Sorry, but I just dont know if I can bring myself to watch it.

When I saw the thread title I thought you were having some sort of bake sale to support the mayweather family or something.

Or maybe some kinda "secret santa" shyte.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
nobody vote for this chump, his head doesn't need to get any bigger than it already is. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I hate mayweather, and i'm just to lazy to vote but I think this might be the first time I actually root for him in something, you know, for boxing's sake. lol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That show sucks so badly that I cannot even comprehend how people watch it. With Floyd it had a little humor to it, and made all the other guys weary of him. I thought Floyd wasn't that great although he tried the much harder looking dance. That dude from Vegas (his name slips my mind) was by FAR the worst guy out of the bunch. After seeing how much work they have to put into just dancing I kind of want Floyd to go ahead and lose.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
That show sucks so badly that I cannot even comprehend how people watch it. With Floyd it had a little humor to it, and made all the other guys weary of him. I thought Floyd wasn't that great although he tried the much harder looking dance. That dude from Vegas (his name slips my mind) was by FAR the worst guy out of the bunch. After seeing how much work they have to put into just dancing I kind of want Floyd to go ahead and lose.
shane, your gonna have a $2000 phone bill next month, we all know you've voted for floyd around 100 times so far. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
No way is Floyd doing this for boxing. He is doing it for himself to get more exposure. He wants to be the cash cow in boxing and that means overtake DLH. Evander already did this. Did that do anything for boxing?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah but evander wasnt recognized as anything and didnt have the biggest fight in boxing coming up either. I think floyd is doing this for boxing, he stayed alive last night. He will be on next week. you are allowed 6 text and 6 phone call and 6 email vote per person. lets help support our man. All you english guys, vote for floyd so he cant spedn less time training for hatton lol.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
Love him or hate him, he is trying his best to put boxing on the map, vote for him tonight to keep boxing in the spotlight.

Dancing with the stars will at at 8 pm ET tonight on abc.
It does seem like he is really promoting boxing in everything he does everywhere he goes.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's doign it for himself, to show people He can do individual things, and he's doing it to promote a fight. To make him more money, to make hatton more money and draw more attention to the sport of boxing. He isnt as self centered as many people thing, and although he comes off that way, if you look close enough, he's a good guy and just loves boxing

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That is correct! He is promoting boxing and himself as well.

Tommy, I was only able to vote six times so my phone bill will be just fine. I thought he got robbed for sure though. Come on, Wayne Newton looked horrible to even me and I know nothing about that kind of dancing.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
floyd was the only one who really took it into his own hands and danced, all the other guys let their girl lead and do slow dances and nonsesne. floyd was the one leading and floyd by far was the most exciting p4p dancer lol.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Captainobvious said:
Sorry, but I just dont know if I can bring myself to watch it.

When I saw the thread title I thought you were having some sort of bake sale to support the mayweather family or something.

Or maybe some kinda "secret santa" shyte.
great post Dude.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dave, you just commented, then you madea nother post to congradulate captain lol. oh dave. vote for floyd, I really dont care if he wins, i really dont want him to, i just want him to be on there lon genough to get his name out there to the general audience and for them to warm up to him as a person and possibly he can grab some non boxing fans.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts