Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, yeah..couple years ago from high school just got it on youtube though. I wish i could get it back to edit some more.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
thanks, yeah..couple years ago from high school just got it on youtube though. I wish i could get it back to edit some more.
Forget the editing and make a new one this time cast some else who can actually box a little in the lead, you seem to have a little knack for this, you had your fun in front of the camera now sharpen your directing skills, who knows were it might lead.
Now I want to point out some of my observations , I like the way you were tickling the bag, then the pose with the huge stoggie set the example why don't you , that ring looked like a tranpoline, and yeah at the end you reminded me of Jake La Motta the later years, and when you hit the deck I thougt of Rocky's brother in law Paulie, all around it was a modest attemtp at satire keep at it good luck...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forget the editing and make a new one this time cast some else who can actually box a little in the lead, you seem to have a little knack for this, you had your fun in front of the camera now sharpen your directing skills, who knows were it might lead.
Now I want to point out some of my observations , I like the way you were tickling the bag, then the pose with the huge stoggie set the example why don't you , that ring looked like a tranpoline, and yeah at the end you reminded me of Jake La Motta the later years, and when you hit the deck I thougt of Rocky's brother in law Paulie, all around it was a modest attemtp at satire keep at it good luck...
ha thanks, yeah thats not me boxing, my boy in my class. And the ring is acutally made from mats and stuff found in the school gym. Its quite impressive for what we had to use. Thanks for the comments!!!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
No problem, here's an idea make one about a chick out for revenge against the local drug dealers who turned her little brother into a junkie she learns how to fight and comes back one day and kicks every bodies ass :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts