Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is well known in Las Vegas clubs for throwing handfuls of cash into crowds of people. On Saturday night at the Las Vegas Hard Rock, that practice could have had shocking results. According to MTV and TMZ, Mayweather's friend 50 Cent was performing a poolside concert on a stage suspended over the water, when Floyd started tossing bills around and into the pool causing concert-goers to dive in to collect them. The show was cut short soon after by 50 Cent due to fears that the people in the pool were pulling the stage full of high voltage electronics into the water.

LMAO. This is typical Floyd and cracks me up.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Captainobvious said:
LOL, dumbass. Hold on to your cash Floyd.

That way you wont have to come back after retirement for more. Ahem, Tito, Ahem.
i'll laugh my ass off when his money goes. :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Captainobvious said:
LOL, dumbass. Hold on to your cash Floyd.

That way you wont have to come back after retirement for more. Ahem, Tito, Ahem.
He's already back from "retirement." He wont ever hit that point. Floyd has too much money than he knows what to do with.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
they were more than likely 1 dollar bills or something. I dont have a problem with this at all, its his money, it actually probabley wasnt. the title of the song is getting money. If it was anyone else, it wouldnt even of been on the news or on a forum. its only because its boxing biggest name right now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, they were hundreds I'm sure. That's all Floyd carries according to himself. He said anytime he goes out he carries 100K in hundreds. I would have been jumping in that pool too!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whatever man. He just gave away a crapload of money. That is a nice thing to do. 50 didn't give a damn either. He knew all along that Floyd was going to do this. The name of the song is Get Money and that was part of the show. They just didn't account for the whole water part :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.