Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a t-shirt designed and printed in bulk? I have a shirt idea I'm thinking about printing up and selling them online and at some of the shows around here. any help would be great. Thanks

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Those afflictions shirts are made out of some very comfortable material and are top notch, but I hate the way they look and fit. I'm not paying 50-100 dollars for a shirt that looks like someone **** all over it and then slapped a picture of a skull on it.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I had come up with a cool shirt Idea w few weeks ago, but I'd never be able to brand it, I would have to literally hustle it myself,...won't give it away but I got the idea from T.O

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Those affliction shirts are so lame...CJ would buy a "will hate for food" shirt.
:laugh: damm cj again, give the man a break, althoug I think he might buy it just to bust some balls.

Those afflictions shirts are made out of some very comfortable material and are top notch, but I hate the way they look and fit. I'm not paying 50-100 dollars for a shirt that looks like someone **** all over it and then slapped a picture of a skull on it.
:laugh: it won't be too long before they're available at your nearest trift store, until then they can shove'm

I can see it now. "Reality vs. Faggotry"
:laugh: that's it right there:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I was being serious. CJ is the king of all haters.

There could be a thread that said, "What's your favorite flower?" Cj would say, "I really like daisies, but speaking of daisies Floyd Mayweather and Roy Jones are conmen who duck the serious competition to focus on being prima donnas ROFL." Except he wouldn't use any periods or any other form of punctuation.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I was being serious. CJ is the king of all haters.

There could be a thread that said, "What's your favorite flower?" Cj would say, "I really like daisies, but speaking of daisies Floyd Mayweather and Roy Jones are conmen who duck the serious competition to focus on being prima donnas ROFL." Except he wouldn't use any periods or any other form of punctuation.
:laugh::laugh: I give up, I'm laughing too hard, my man CJ ,he can't help it:laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts