Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good fight for jeff to come back from his injury, i see him easily outworking tarver.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i would cry out of happiness if lacy is able to throw his left hook and destroy tarver. I would love it. hopefully his shoulder is healed up enough, because he almost got beat against vtskjls, or whoever the guy was lol last time he fought. lol ill tell you who will win the fight based on how it looks after the 3rd round.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think lacy and chad dawson are both managed by gary shaw, this fight is very good match making on shaws part because he knows jeff will destroy tarver and it sets a big $$$$ fight up between 2 of his boys and he'll walk away with all the loot.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
gwt it on. They both are good fighters withoout doubt even tho they both been destroyed although them loses where against top quaoty fighters in b hop and joe (the best)calzaghe. Id love to see lacy knock tarver out though and make a name for himself again.:)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tarvers a legend in his own mind. LOL

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
This is Funny. Does absolutley everyone on this forum hate Antonio Tarver lmao????? haha i do lol

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Tarver is a bi*ch. I like Lacy alot too, i think he was thrown in at the deepend and outclassed by an superb performance by Calzaghe. I like Lacy to KO Tarver though, and oh man id love that. Hopefully it will retire him:laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I actually liked the movie, but I like all of the Rocky movies. Balboa is a lot like me, but I am not nearly as "dumb."

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Well the character of Rocky Balboa sees the world a lot like I do in certain aspects. The character also was part of my inspiration to begin boxing, and the idea of Rocky Balboa has always been a big part of my boxing career. I know the fight sequences in the movie are total crap and that nobody takes beatings like that, but I loved the movies. I guess I can just really relate to the character of Rocky.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i like all the movies too, i liked parts in this new movie but there was to much talking and drama in it for me. Its just ive seen all of them so many times im kind of burnt out on them. My favorite movie is smokey and the bandit but ive seen it so many times that i cant even look at burt reynolds anymore lol.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts