Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah it isn't. But I want one really similar because I think that it's actually really cool.

I'm getting one really soon, and I'll post pics.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I wouldnt tatoo that on me. I mean, not taht I dont find it cool but I wouldnt put myself to look like that permanently.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm never going to permanently tattoo my body ever either. It's just you pay about 40 pounds to this man and he does some body art tattoo **** that last about a month or two. My friend got it done and it looked cool. I guess I phrased it wrong, I would NEVER put anything on my body permanently.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i got all kinds of tattos man...... i regret a few.... ones i got when i was drunk on holiday... but i'm really pleased with my half sleeve on my arm it looks amazing... i will have to post pictures and show you all.

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah... they cost a shiit load but the more you spend the better it comes out really.... theres no point getting a budget tattoo done you want one that looks perfect as its on your body for life.... why cut corners make sure it looks shiit hot and its done by a good tattooist. check their work before oyu choose them... amazingly some tattoo artist are heavily under qualified but are employed for the hell of it.

G

·
i got all kinds of tattos man...... i regret a few.... ones i got when i was drunk on holiday... but i'm really pleased with my half sleeve on my arm it looks amazing... i will have to post pictures and show you all.
That's pretty much like me. Got a couple of stupid ones drunk but managed to get one of them covered and looks pretty good now. They're addictive for a while after the first.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'm thinking about getting one. It would have to be something that really defines me so I will never regret it.
I can relate to that, I got this design in mind of an very oriental lookin dragon done just in black that's crawling up my back with it's neck and head finishing up on my neck, but I work with the public a lot so I'm worried about perceptions.....you know what I mean??

That's the best way man. Don't rush into anything.
Your absolutely right , first thing for me would be to find ecxatly what I want, and the right guy to do it .......

G

·
That's it Hugo. I got a couple when I was 15/16 and they're alright but not the best. I've seen a few quality arm tattoos that I'd prefer but I rushed into it and picked basically the first ones I saw. There's fukk all I could do about it once the needle pierced the skin.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I can relate to that, I got this design in mind of an very oriental lookin dragon done just in black that's crawling up my back with it's neck and head finishing up on my neck, but I work with the public a lot so I'm worried about perceptions.....you know what I mean??
Sounds cool. If you really wanna do it then go ahead man **** what people think.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts