Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since RRJ has confirm he's fighting Calzaghe in Septemeber. Calzaghe has to give up his WBC Supermiddle Weight belt.

Carl Froch is expected to face Jermain Taylor for the vacant title.

Who dyer think would win?

Personally, I think Taylor hasn't got the hunger and drive to achieve anything in boxing anymore. He has even came out and even said that he only boxes for the money.

He clearly lacks motivation. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a quality boxer on his day. You don't beat B-Hop twice in a row unless your quality, even thou both decisions were contentious!

I rate Froch highly and I think this fight will kick start his career. Because am a betting man I would go for a Froch late T/KO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
772 Posts
hahaha, i love that episode of south park in your sig. what a classic.

but taylor vs. froch.

i can't say i rate froch too highly but this is a good opportunity for him, but whether he can beat taylor or not is another story. its a close one but i'm going with taylor,

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Froch sucks and Taylor SHOULD beat him easily. Taylor's got a very fast, hard right hand and Froch fights with his hands by his waist. I only say Taylor should beat him easily though, becuase im not all that confident in Jermain.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Froch sucks and Taylor SHOULD beat him easily. Taylor's got a very fast, hard right hand and Froch fights with his hands by his waist. I only say Taylor should beat him easily though, becuase im not all that confident in Jermain.

I was sayin the same things before the first Pavlik fight. I knew Pavlik could bang but I thought Taylor would use some ring craft and box him from the outside. How wrong could I of been!

Froch by late T/KO. He will be up for this :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hey :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
He should but I don't think he will. Because Taylor just has no motivation. However if Taylor does lose then his career is effectively over IMO so maybe he will train harder. But I seriously doubt it :D.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
froch is very much c level until proven otherwise. he is similar to miranda imo.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I was sayin the same things before the first Pavlik fight. I knew Pavlik could bang but I thought Taylor would use some ring craft and box him from the outside. How wrong could I of been!

Froch by late T/KO. He will be up for this :thumbsup:
I picked Pavlik over Taylor in both fights. Froch doesn't compare to Pavlik though. Froch sucks. Taylor will beat his ass with ease.
Froch is finally going to get the reality dose that's long over due. I can't wait.
I can't either.
froch is very much c level until proven otherwise. he is similar to miranda imo.
I agree 100%.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yup. Taylor would win easily.

Pair of you ain't never seen him fight so why make a ******* comment?

You seen him fight then ok, but you ain't and Taylor struggles with little people like Cory Spinks.

Get ready to get taken to school by WDR and Carl Froch and realise you ain't studied up.

Carl's ready :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
I picked Pavlik over Taylor in both fights. Froch doesn't compare to Pavlik though. Froch sucks. Taylor will beat his ass with ease.

I can't either.

I agree 100%.

Another one who makes comments without seeing the man fight.

I seen both and Jermain beat old men and little guys. Name the last man Jermain Ko'd clean? Yet he's gonna Ko Froch?

Lucky he's fighting Froch and not Joe.

Jermain won't get in the ring.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Another one who makes comments without seeing the man fight.

I seen both and Jermain beat old men and little guys. Name the last man Jermain Ko'd clean? Yet he's gonna Ko Froch?

Lucky he's fighting Froch and not Joe.

Jermain won't get in the ring.
You're right, i don't think JT will KO Froch but I think he will win by decision. That's if it's the focused JT and not the JT in the first Pavlik fight.

·
Registered
652 Posts
You're right, i don't think JT will KO Froch but I think he will win by decision. That's if it's the focused JT and not the JT in the first Pavlik fight.

That's a fair comment man and have some rep, these people who think Froch is some bum are gonna have a shock.(he ain't Gary Lockett)

1 - 20 of 167 Posts