Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard there are talks of taylor vs kessler at 168 on hbo!if this is true that will be three losses in a row that ol'****** has given him!lol

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol nice to see your sticking around;) I agree if the fight comes off Taylor is in for a very tough night, Kessler has an amazing jab and throws very accurate straight punches.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I think he should wait before jumping in there with Kessler , he should get a couple of wins at super middle first.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Yeap he's better of taking a long break and if he wants to continue his career, he should stick to overgrown welterweights.
I think Kessler would ruin him permanently.

·
Registered
808 Posts
The paper here in arkansas did state that Roy was a possibility , i still think he needs to take a couple of fights first , before he jumps in there with roy or kessler. I think a Lacy fight would be good fight to just get a win under his belt.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
The paper here in arkansas did state that Roy was a possibility , i still think he needs to take a couple of fights first , before he jumps in there with roy or kessler. I think a Lacy fight would be good fight to just get a win under his belt.
How in the heck does Jones deserve to fight Taylor he got KO'd twice last time he fought world contenders. All he's done since is beat two clubfighters anda guy that hadnt fought in nearly 3 years

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
taylor would flatten jones easily even now. in his prime he never got pressed the way johnson pressed him.i still laugh thinking of johnson crushing him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts