Votes: 3 21.4%
  • draw.

Votes: 3 21.4%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my opinion winky won it was close but not that close you couldn't see winky won by 3 rounds. who do you guys think won?

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Taylor won. And Winky dont want the rematch because he knows that Taylor would knock his old butt out. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
prettyboywho said:
Taylor won. And Winky dont want the rematch because he knows that Taylor would knock his old butt out. :laugh:
then vote taylor dude. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Ok I went to this post so fast that I didnt see the whole post.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i cant beileve what ive done lol. I think taylor won the fight but i clicked winky. Didnt mean to do that. ahwell Taylor won it

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
At least we know who you meant to pick. And might I add that you made the right choice. lol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Winky won, but was penalize for throwing too few punches. I've watched it over 10 times now. I still say Taylor is the fraudulent champ.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here's the compubox punch stats for the fight.

17/06 D12 WINKY WRIGHT (outlanded in third consecutive fight- this time 226-163 by Winky- who had 103-41 edge in jab connects. Taylor landed harder shots, landing 122 of 395 (31%) power shots to 123 of 308 (40%) for Wright, who repeadly scored when Taylor retreated to ropes. Wright threw just 32 punches in pivotal 12th round, a round he lost on 2 judges cards. If he won round, he wins fight (and middleweight title) via majority decision. Taylor threw 37 punches in 12th. 226 punches landed by Wright most by a Taylor opponent in 19 of his fight tracked by CompuBox. Hopkins landed a combined 196 punches in their 2 fights. Scoring: 115-113 T; 115-113 W; 114-114.)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I think the fight was to close to have a title change.To me Taylor looked the stronger,threw the heavy punches and just looked to be a shade better. He didn't look the best in the last rounds,but those pitty patty punches that Wright throws don't really impress me that much.Wrights busy style has won him fights.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts