Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'v got terrible tendinitis in my two elbows, the pain radiates down the forearms and everything. I take glucosamine chlondroitant which does and made a significant increas, but the pain is still terrible when doing something like sparing or working the heavybag. I was thinking of purchasing Oxyflex (OxyFLEX Comfort Cream :: Pain Relief for arthritis and tendinitis) have you guys ever heard of it/used it? or do you know if its legit and would actually do anything? thanks!

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Never used it as Im still a younger guy at 29. Is the pain from the elbows, or is it mainly coming from impact through the hands up to the elbow joints?
What kind of bag ang gloves/weight are you using? Sometimes switching to a better padded glove can help reduce the shock pain that travels up the arms.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Us mechanics get the same thing from pulling on wrenches non-stop, go to your doctor and get him to prescribe anti-inflammatories sp? I find a couple of two week cycles a year make a world of difference in the elbows.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you sure you have tendonitis, and not tendonosis? If you're not clear on the difference, you can read this article about the two.

If you do have tendonosis, all the creams and supplements in the world aren't going to provide long-term relief or fix the problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After I dislocated my shoulder, my friend told me about this stuff and it works!!!

I feel no pain anymore

Bodybuilding.com - USPlabs Super Cissus Rx - Patent Pending! On sale now!

is that helped or not

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tiger Balm is really good, also try letting up on hitting the bag for now try to just condition the rest of your body.. I had the same issue for a while, wearing a elbow brace also helps and then soaking in epson salt when your done is the best way to finish up.

www.RaceToTheCage.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts